Raceroom Experience

Soldato
I've only ever bought packs/cars/tracks when they are on sale, IIRC I got the DTM 13 Pack which gave a load of tracks first, then the Touring Car Classics, then the Grp.5 if you wait for Store Sales/Specials you can put together a very decent amount of content really quite inexpensively. I spent around £18 and easily got a 'Full Game' worth of content.

The other trick is to buy a vRP voucher which works out more cost effective than buying cars or tracks in pounds sterling. You can buy the vouchers from here.

Soldato
OP
okay just been playing and enjoying it. :)

what does each pack dlc contain and what is the ring in ? :D

The 'Ring / Nords isn't part of a pack. And can only be purchased on its own. It cost me around 7 pounds.

Check out racerooms online store for pack details.

I went for the 2014 GT Masters and the 2015 DTM packs

Caporegime
damn now confused what dlc to buy. i have quite a bit of steam credit so i would like to purchase best content through steam for the best value.;)

Soldato
Struggling to get a decent lap time at Spa

Stop diving towards the apex in the heavier braking zones. Stay on the outside and dont start your turn towards the apex til the tail end of the braking phase. You want to square off the corners as much as possible. I guarantee this is costing you quite a bit.

And a minor tip - dont turn in quite as early for the long back straight before Blanchimont. You'll be able to get the power down earlier by taking a later apex.

You seem to be doing pretty good otherwise in terms of pace.

Back
Top Bottom