• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon RX 480 "Polaris" Launched at $199

you can buy an 8gb 390 for £200 with the same performance I dont see the point in this card. Needs to be cheaper
When the GTX970 released, 780Ti prices had dropped to £300. I dont remember anybody arguing that the GTX970 thus had 'no point'.

You're ignoring that the 390 prices have dropped *because* of the 480.

ppl neeed understand at 4gb this card is better then 970, and great for bang for buck tbh 970 if not better performance and then for simlair price u get 4gb extra ram bit of a no brainer tbh....

will be giving my friend the nod when custom coolers are out so can overclock abit more :P

Wow it looks expensive...300quid?

Nah Brexit will cause it to be higher.

Though unless it significantly better it's going to be increasingly difficult to justify the prices of the AIB cards.

980 is only around £280 - £300 on OCUK, so they would have to beat that at least.

So it's either going to be another bout of disappointment or a nice surprise.

Back
Top Bottom