• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Raptor Lake Leaks + Intel 4 developments

I called up about a price match and they said they could only do it through a custom order where they would have to email me a link to pay through.
edit: I mean if the 7950x3d blows my socks off it makes it easier to return and swap for an amd setup I guess :)

Last edited:
Easily both my 13900K / KS's run that without issue.
Looks like I got a dodgy cpu then, mine just won't do it. It'll try, but will flick back and forth between 5.6 and 6... I'm running ACLL 0.1 DCLL 1.05 which has to be done to even run the multicore bench without hitting 100c and throttling. I'm beyond dissapointed.

Looks like I got a dodgy cpu then, mine just won't do it. It'll try, but will flick back and forth between 5.6 and 6... I'm running ACLL 0.1 DCLL 1.05 which has to be done to even run the multicore bench without hitting 100c and throttling. I'm beyond dissapointed.

Even a low SP chip should be able to do it, I assuming you have setup the per core boost correctly also what LLC are you using?

LLC 4, Arctic freezer II 420mm with TG frame and LANCOOL III @RSR The bios says 1.607v for 6GHz@ L4, I don't know if that is relevant. Everything is stock other than the settings I mentioned, with enforced limits. I haven't changed to by core or anything like that, that's auto. Also reseated and pasted the cpu 3 times aswell as the frame twice.

Last edited:
LLC 4, Arctic freezer II 420mm with TG frame and LANCOOL III @RSR The bios says 1.607v for 6GHz@ L4, I don't know if that is relevant. Everything is stock other than the settings I mentioned, with enforced limits. I haven't changed to by core or anything like that, that's auto.

Providing its been mounted correctly, that's a pretty good AIO from what I have heard. One thing which maybe worth testing, is reset the bios to defaults, then set XMP and AI overclock but keep a eye on the cooler score, as that can increase voltage so it can be a idea to set that manally. There are also a number of other options you can play with as well undervolting.

Id also recomend watching this:

Here is a example on my 13900K using the AI Overclock on mine.

36K5ix9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom