Recommend me some trance?

Man of Honour
^^ Always reminds me of Armin's Boundaries of Imagination - though the promo version of **** is the real standout from that set.

EDIT: Not sure why its starring that out :S

Soldato
Another good tune ^ :) Anything Matt Darey touched was always great, Lost Tribe was one of his spin offs. I am gonna have to go through the archives, I loved it back then! To be a youth again as well lol.

I used to love this one he did:

And another classic fave of mine but slightly newer;

Soldato
Fair play, I have a few old "chill out" ambienty trancey albums from back then myself with some good tunes on. Ibiza Sunset styleee the tune you mentioned above :)

I was a big fan of stuff James Holden did in the early 2000's as he kept things smooth but moving still.

Wish I never sold all my vinyl/decks!

Man of Honour
Always was a fan of the hidden sun remix of this track but missed this version:

Might be a little sugary for some people's tastes but always been a fan of aura's signature sound.

smr

smr

Soldato
Yo guys, being I'm a Massive Trance head I don't post in here often enough! Anyway... current fav tune is this beauty. Goosebumps on every listen!

I *may* just have my own Uplifting Trance record coming out sometime this year too :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just discovered a great remix of trance control's another beat (seems to be another version of the path to eternity which is actually what is on youtube as another beat) but this version doesn't seem to be on Youtube, etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
OK - now these might be a little mainstream when compared to my previous contributions to this thread but some of you might enjoy them! :)

Literally stumbled on this one this evening, showed up in the recommended list so gave it a try. Really like it.

This perfectly captures that typical euro-trance sound of the late 90s / early 00s.

Man of Honour
Couldn't get the time off :( or I was tempted by that.

Cleaning out some old PC stuff just found an old HDD with a load of stuff from 1999/2000 that I haven't listened to in awhile :D

EDIT: **** doesn't feel like its 15+ years ago.

Soldato
Aw damn, trance is what got me in to the whole scene in the 1999/2000 period, I moved on to hardhouse which is pretty much why I missed them play in the earlier days, the passion for trance never died. Its annoying when you think back at all the festivals i went to back then i missed one of there sets. But I'm looking forward to the show

I know what you mean about 15 years,where have the years gone

Back
Top Bottom