Recommend me some trance?

Man of Honour
Guess ambient psy is as close as anything - has touches of goa (and definitely not goa though there are some influences) and psy trance but doesn't neatly fit into either genre.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounds like the kind of thing played in the chillout rooms back in the days of Samsara!
That was a very very long time ago...

Escape from samsara at the fridge ? Ahh :)

Memories

Used to go to an event called XLR8 too, pendragon

Not long to go now, yotto, above and beyond, ilan bluestone....

Woot !

Soldato
Epic night last night at above and beyond in wembley Very emotional at one point when jonos sisters 6 or 7 yearish old daughter done push the button in memory of her mum.

Really good music, really good crowd. Got some footage which might be a bit wobbley at times but going to stitch footage together

Soldato
I forgot you were going, could have said hey :p

Someone's clip from the push the button moment where jonos sisters daughter pushes the button in memory of her mum. Nearly welled up

Really love that remix/mashup that bluestone played after a&b's set too

ilan Bluestone vs Fragma – Cloudchaser vs Toca’s Miracle (ilan Bluestone Mashup)

Last edited:
Soldato
Touching indeed.

Thats not my video. There are some really good ones people have posted on their facebook group but cant chuck them on here obviously.

We were nearer the front right standing at the beginning but we moved towards the back later on in there set so we could dance a bit more

I went to start sorting out mine earlier but tiredness got the better of me so using other peoples videos at the moment

Associate
Touching indeed.

Thats not my video. There are some really good ones people have posted on their facebook group but cant chuck them on here obviously.

We were nearer the front right standing at the beginning but we moved towards the back later on in there set so we could dance a bit more

I went to start sorting out mine earlier but tiredness got the better of me so using other peoples videos at the moment

I was there, but unfortunately had to leave early as my mate had too much to drink! Gutted that I missed the push the button bit, but what I did see/hear was amazing. The atmosphere was brilliant and I've seen A&B a fair few times.

Soldato
I was there, but unfortunately had to leave early as my mate had too much to drink! Gutted that I missed the push the button bit, but what I did see/hear was amazing. The atmosphere was brilliant and I've seen A&B a fair few times.

Nice :) Shame you didn't stay. Was a good night, first time seeing them play but been listening to them for years. Lived up to everything.

Was a brilliant atmosphere

Will deffo be catching them again, even if I cant get anyone to go with next time

Caporegime
ZZeylNZ.jpg

kr00t0n - The World Needs More Kittens

1. Moonbeam - Black Skies
2. Andain - Beautiful Things (Kastis Torrau & Donatello)
3. LTN - Let Me Go (Vintage & Morelli)
4. Reflekt vs Daniel Portman - Need To Feel The Reason [kr00t0n Mash-Up]
5. Justin Oh - Where The Lights Fall
6. BT & Ilan Bluestone - All These Wounds (Alex Klingle)
7. Mallorca Lee - Touch (12" Mix)
8. Juventa - Move Into Light
9. Codeko - Trace
10. Supernatet - Aywah
11. Noah Neiman - Follow
12. Zack Shaar - Invasion
13. Michael Badal & Ellie Lawson - Closer (Dj Zya)
14. Husman - V.I.P.
15. Rafael Frost - No Mistakes
16. Pholder - Argos
17. Zack Shaar - City 21
18. Assaf - After Dark
19. Genix - All Good Things
20. Speed Limits - Palm Of Your Hand
21. Nick Karsten - Swinger
22. Adam Szabo, Johan Vilborg, Johnny Norberg - Two To One (Dub)
23. Above & Beyond - Counting Down The Days (Above & Beyond Club)
24. Max Freegrant - Secret Weapon
25. Denis Kenzo & Sarah Lynn - Ashes
26. Tom Fall & JES - Come Back
27. Yoel Lewis - Paradox
28. Somna - Love Your Scars Away
29. Ost & Meyer & Ronski Speed - Fortress (Kago Pengchi)

Back
Top Bottom