kr00t0n - Alumni vs BTU [June 2017]

Sonny Dare - The Escape (Hedway)
Rodd-Y-Ler - Lifesigns
Ayumi Hamasaki - Trauma (Dumonde Dub)
Green Court - Silent Heart (Flutlicht)
Primer - Everlast (Ben Gold)
Second Sun - Playground (NU NRG)
Adam Sheridan - Lektrik
Yoji Biomehanika - Ding-A-Ling (Scot Project)
The Thrillseekers - Dreaming of You (Flutlicht)
Ian van Dahl - Will I (Flutlicht)

Man of Honour
Was listening to some tracks on YouTube with autoplay on (where it just keeps playing videos) and this popped up. What a gem of a track!
/Edit - not sure if this constitutes trance - bordering on house in places.. good tune though.

Decent chilled track - I've had to go towards more deep house lately to get my old school trance fix :(

Soldato
I don't know how the YouTube thing works, but every tune which played after the one I posted has been sublime. And I agree Rroff. I'll be digging out the old Sasha & Digweed Renaissance CDs next! One of the greatest progressive house compilations/mixes of all time. More relevant if you're old enough to have enjoyed the 90s like I did! :)

Man of Honour
I don't know how the YouTube thing works, but every tune which played after the one I posted has been sublime

I get "Caribou - Sun (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)" then "Donatello, Kastis Torrau & Arnas D - Dilema (Original Mix)" as the "up next" videos after that one - mostly seems to lead down a rabbit hole of prog house.

Associate
Hi folks,

I normally play trance and have done for years but as I get older I find my tastes are changing slightly and often I want to play some chilled vocal stuff but struggle to find the style I am looking for. These give the sort of style I am looking, the sort of styule you could play on a Sunday beach warm up or use to start a night of and build into trance.

Also looking for Dj's to follow on Soundcloud who play this sort of style, would me much appreciated.

Thanks

Associate
The Armin Van Buren live streams have actually been really good! Each episode is saved on his channel.

I've been really getting back into ASOT lateley. Last Thursdays's episode 832 was awesome! Definitely one of the best I've heard in a while, and to top it off you've got Giuseppe Ottavian playing a live set (Around 41:20).

Associate
I've been listening to Armin Van Buuren's State of Tranve 2006. Probably one of my favourites and I love when Jody Wisternoff's Cold Drink Hot Girl kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom