Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Associate
This is the only thing that has really annoyed me. He stole my horse, which is the one I get with Ultimate Edition. I've since realised I can go back to a stable and they will bring me my horse in an instant. Could I have just done this? Surely I can't loose the horse I basically paid actual cash for?

I found the guy again on my way to one of the
gunslingers
and decided to shoot him in the head this time!

Soldato
I hate the way you slow down when going past a horse or carriage on the road.

It comes down to the poor/unresponsive controls again. I am pressing forward, I am pressing run. The game is doing neither. Pretty basic stuff.

Soldato
First camp.. how do I give animal carcasses to Pearson? I can't seem to see where his butchery stall is... if I drop a carcass near him I get teleported to the edge of camp with a message telling me about leaving things is convenient places and to. give carcasses to Pearson!!!!

Caporegime
Got a mission I cant complete. Got a horse chase and I can't get my horse to run anywhere near its fastest
Keeping tapping to gallop, hold to canter. Some horses are just slow.
First camp.. how do I give animal carcasses to Pearson? I can't seem to see where his butchery stall is... if I drop a carcass near him I get teleported to the edge of camp with a message telling me about leaving things is convenient places and to. give carcasses to Pearson!!!!
It has the icon so you can find it? It has a bench to stand in front of that will give the option

Soldato
The author was in the second saloon in Valentine (west) when the mission started. Assuming he is there to finish it off.

Not that I could see. That's why I'm asking :)

Its far too easy to get the cops after you, riding through a town and someone steps in front of you = assault, wanted, bounty.

I have a £15 bounty in Saint Denis because I bumped a lady on my horse. Some guy took offence on her behalf... and attacked me. I panicked a little and started pressing some buttons, the first thing I did was kick a dog walking past me... *ding* 'Animal Cruelty'... $15!

Soldato
So I've done up to. Micah first mission then just exploring the map and opening it out nearly done 3/4 of it took me 2 days on horse and not even touched Blackwater. Encountered all the strangers and done some of the treasure maps sitting pretty on 1500 dollars after buying most of the guns.

Good tip
When killing animals take them to the town over not nearest you get better prices as long as their fresh enough. Specially good for pelts

Back
Top Bottom