Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
This is the only thing that has really annoyed me. He stole my horse, which is the one I get with Ultimate Edition. I've since realised I can go back to a stable and they will bring me my horse in an instant. Could I have just done this? Surely I can't loose the horse I basically paid actual cash for?
All horses you own are retrievable from a stable, whether you've paid in game money or real life money. It's pretty much impossible to permanently lose a horse AFAIK.

Still worth keeping horse revives on you though to limit long trips on foot if it gets killed.

Soldato
Is there a way to see your open missions/quests at a glance, rather than hovering over the icons on the map?

Also how do you know which are main story and side missions?
The yellow initialled spots are storyline missions, anything else is a side mission.

Associate
Lost my legendary or whatever it’s called bear pelt as I didn’t save it then fell off a cliff when going to sell it. I’ve got a £180 bounty and only £70 so need to grind some money out so really annoying.

Looks good on the pro and the world is stunning; this is the only time since it’s release where I wish I had an oneX as it must be jaw dropping. Not buying one for 1 game though!!

Soldato
Just had my first big controls fail.

Found myself getting robbed for the first time. A message popped up telling me to focus on the target and press triangle to surrender.

Instead of surrendering, Arthur tries to strangle one of them. It didn't end well.

Back
Top Bottom