1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Shawreyboy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

Might boot this up later to see how the HDR is now.

One thing I disliked about RDR2 was how the law and witnesses seemed to come out of nowhere when you robbed someone in the middle of nowhere, sometimes you would get a witness alert and no-one is to be seen.

Has this been fixed or toned down in recent updates?

2. Kainz

Capodecina

Sadly no that hasn't been 'fixed' and I doubt it ever will since Rockstar wants to milk online. Last night I decided to shoot up Hanging Dog Ranch (Driscoll hideout) and whilst I was looting dead bodies, there was apparently a witness even though no one was around and then I could see lawmen coming to investigate in the distance when I enlarged the map. This has happened on two occassions in this spot and it always drives me crazy.

3. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

Shame, hope they improve this one day, doubt it though.

As for the HDR update, just had a play from the start and it's a pretty impressive improvement, comparing cinematic HDR to game HDR and its so much better, only can compare from the start (snowy area), lanterns and fires are more vibrant and that grey wash to everything that cinematic mode has is virtually gone.
    In daytime snow actually looks white now.