Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Day 1 for me too. Just started playing it again on the PS3 because of the trailer. No idea where my Undead Nightmare disc is though :( I never started that.

Soldato
The first game is such a slog! I think I'm nearly at the end but I have thought that a few times now :D

Setting and story is great but the missions are pretty basic stuff, much room for Improvement in the new one for sure

Soldato
I can't wait for this! I've managed to get my copy of Red Dead Redemption back from a friend, so I've been playing that on my One S. I'd forgotten just how awesome it is, being able to ride around the Old West. It's so atmospheric, especially with the music playing as well! Yep, RDR2 is going to be amazing if they can recapture the same feeling.

Caporegime
The first game is such a slog! I think I'm nearly at the end but I have thought that a few times now :D

Setting and story is great but the missions are pretty basic stuff, much room for Improvement in the new one for sure

The difference between GTA IV missions and GTA V missions is night and day, so lessons will have been learnt.

Soldato

You would assume so, Red Dead redemption is 8 years old.

Soldato
You would assume so, Red Dead redemption is 8 years old.

I felt this way at launch too, I really struggled at the middle section, the pacing just drops off.

I managed to finish this playthrough and enjoyed the ending though the last 2 hours makes you redo similar mission content that you did in the tutorial but I get why from a story point of view.

A brave ending too, though that was spoiled for me somewhere in the last 8 years but that's to be expected after so long

Back
Top Bottom