Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
I'd prefer a PC version but there's no way I'm not going to buy this, looks insane. I'm going to spend a lot of time just riding around soaking in the atmosphere, just like in the first one.

Just no preorders or c*** like that, no thanks.

Soldato
That is one stunning looking game! Can't wait to get involved, love the era that is in

Also loving how some 'cutscenes' seamlessly roll into gameplay. Feels very alive and connected! Genuinely excited :D

Soldato
That is one stunning looking game! Can't wait to get involved, love the era that is in

Also loving how some 'cutscenes' seamlessly roll into gameplay. Feels very alive and connected! Genuinely excited :D

Yeah it really helps keep you Immersed! It's a practise they have been using since Max Payne 3 really, works great

Caporegime
Do you guys think this will get a second release when PS5/Xbox 2 comes out? I might wait... well I'll be waiting a year or two anyhow as I rarely get things on release as I prefer Game of the Year editions.

Soldato
Do you guys think this will get a second release when PS5/Xbox 2 comes out? I might wait... well I'll be waiting a year or two anyhow as I rarely get things on release as I prefer Game of the Year editions.

I sort of hope the next systems ditch the rerelease logic and go fully backward compatible and if you place an old game in, it can be spruced up via a patch or just automatically sort of like what the pro and X do right now

Associate
OP
Going to look best on PS4 Pro and we get content first

PS I hate fan boys

Are you trolling? Definite Sony fanboy detected. Standard PS4 will be 900p / Pro 1080p native and maybe some upscaling but don't see that hitting 2160p - maybe 1600p. On Xbox one X its confirmed to be an Enhanced title so 4k with HDR not sure if it will be checkerboard or native - most likely checkerboard but still it is pure fact it will look better on Xbox one X.

Shawrey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom