Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
Settings here:
bDtD9S8.png

Defo need to rollback Nvidia driver. When paused you lose the bottom half of the screen. Enabling vsync to on or half fixed it though but not sure the impact to the game or if it disables Gsync

I had this but it stopped once I used the settings from part 1 (whichever page that was on) and its still fine with the above.
Benchmark dropped to 48fps from 59fps but in this game that's perfectly fine.

Associate
Arthur seems like a good guy and that sucks because sometimes I just want to go in a saloon and shoot everybody. Or rob some strangers. Be a gangster, you know.

It just doesn't seem right.

Are there alternate endings based on your actions ingame?

Soldato
Arthur seems like a good guy and that sucks because sometimes I just want to go in a saloon and shoot everybody. Or rob some strangers. Be a gangster, you know.

It just doesn't seem right.

Are there alternate endings based on your actions ingame?

From what I recall, yes. I felt the same too btw. I find he's a great character

Man of Honour
You'd think with all that money they would manage to get it virtually all working soundly at launch with only minor bugs needing to be patched within the first couple of weeks. You wonder how the testing was carried out.

I guess it all depends on how decent the testing was and how decent the testers themselves were. As Man City, Mcdonalds and Game of Thrones writers department can attest to, throwing oodles of money at something doesnt guarantee the best results.

Associate
I guess it all depends on how decent the testing was and how decent the testers themselves were. As Man City, Mcdonalds and Game of Thrones writers department can attest to, throwing oodles of money at something doesnt guarantee the best results.
LOL @ man city quote !!!

I remember days before internet when I use to buy games and there were no patches.....game you get on the disc was the final game....all bugs and glitches included :p

Soldato
Done with this game for now, keeps crashing every 30min and middle of a long mission. Anyway to stop the crashes or is it a waiting game for rockstar to fix it?

Associate
Anybody had more than one horse? Or am I just being soppy with not wanting to get rid of my original horse...

2 crashes in 40 hours and always used Vulkan.

For a new horse as soon as possible from Valentine stables.
I don't know if its a random choice of what is available but it was free and much better than the starting horse.

The first thing I did was ride up to Lake Isabella and catch the White Arabian (like Dutch's horse). Its a bit skittish but otherwise one of the best horses and used it for almost 50% of the game now. Just stable it if you fancy a change and come back to it later.

I think the stables have specific stock available per location, or at least partially.

Soldato
Done with this game for now, keeps crashing every 30min and middle of a long mission. Anyway to stop the crashes or is it a waiting game for rockstar to fix it?

Given what R* have said today might be a waiting game as they have admitted the issues and say they are working on them including with Nvidia.

Associate
The first thing I did was ride up to Lake Isabella and catch the White Arabian (like Dutch's horse). Its a bit skittish but otherwise one of the best horses and used it for almost 50% of the game now. Just stable it if you fancy a change and come back to it later.

I think the stables have specific stock available per location, or at least partially.

Yeap best horse for the start.

Associate
Another random ambush with no chance of surviving, spot two on a ledge to the right, by the time I pull out my repeater three more appear from the left and I'm dead.

What are these events meant to add to the game? Other then being annoying? :(

Associate
0_0.jpg

Taken at Heartlands Overflow! This game is lush.

Back
Top Bottom