1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by RoosterC, Oct 4, 2019.

1. starmanwarz

Wise Guy

So I just got to the first small city in Chapter 2 found some strangers and got some quests, now I don't know which of them are main story quests and which are side quests? I have a few yellow quests on the minimap with initials and a few white ones.

2. Strudders

Mobster

White ones are stranger mission and the Yellow ones are story missions :)

3. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

2nd parts upped.

4. ScoTTyBEEE

Wise Guy

A guy near me got attacked by a bear so I put him on my horse to take to the doctors, every time I rode past someone it said witness and eventually I got accused of murdering him. I didn't even think he was dead and I went well out of my way to take him to the doctors. Rage quit for a while after that.

5. starmanwarz

Wise Guy

Though so, found it a bit weird that there are 3-4 active main quests. I'll do everything anyway, I have trouble deciding where to go next :)

6. Glanza

Capodecina

Settings here:

[​IMG]

Will try these tonight.

7. ceaton88

Hitman

For gsync to work properly you need to have vsync on so this makes sense and something everybody with gsync should be doing.

8. Witcher1980

Hitman

You can get one of the fastest horses right away in the snow area. Well worth doing it.

9. Glanza

Capodecina

You should have VSync turned on in Nvidia control panel and vsync turned off in game.

10. H3RBSKI

Hitman

In the pc version there are 3 (maybe 4) Arabian horses you can get for free which are the fastest in the game. Cant remember the exact locations but a quick Google search will help. Also upgrading stirrups can give you extra speed.
    For hunting if you steal a flat bed wagon you can take multiple carcasses in one go also.
    Personally this time around I'm taking my time doing all the side quests and challenges that I missed but one challenge is driving me mad "shoot 5 flying birds from a moving train" as soon as i fire a shot from a train I get a bounty and by the time I've got off the train I'm on a $300 bounty! Rather annoying when I'm trying to get max honour to get certain outfits and store discounts:(

11. humanlaptop

Gangster

I got a free fast horse from the special edition. Its a race horse i think and i unlocked the skid move quite fast with it.

12. Tombstone

Capodecina

Been wondering about the wagon, we are saving up to buy the hunting wagon, how many carcasses does it hold and does that include pike and other large fish. Would be handy because I can only carry 1 Pike on a horse, if I could put 10 Pike in a wagon then I could do an hours fishing and sell all the pike for $80 a time

13. humanlaptop

Gangster

I missed the Micah mission as i moved om a Chapter and now its gone. Will it comeback?

14. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

:D

15. Bickaxe

Sgarrista

Its the Thoroughbred. Wasn't sure if it was because of the special edition or not.
    Also, picked up the volcanic pistol in a store for free, not sure why or if every gun shop has this offer.

16. joker666

Associate

No you should have it turned in the control panel not the games. I have never turned on vsync in the game menu. You should need to switch it on either.

17. McGraw

Wise Guy

I failed to do the Etta Doyle bounty and now there’s a new one.

do they come back?

18. joker666

Associate

Defo need to rollback Nvidia driver. When paused you lose the bottom half of the screen. Enabling vsync to on or half fixed it though but not sure the impact to the game or if it disables Gsync

19. Westie

Soldato

+1

Vsync on in NCP
    gsync on in NCP
    vsync off ingame menus!

20. Strudders

Mobster

I should have added that I swapped for that horse as soon as I got to a stable. She has been with me since even though she has taken a battering.

I have just one more to go on my health but with the tonics I am pretty much invincible in combat, Is this true for everybody? dead eye sort of makes it pretty easy.

Started fishing....