Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
Which one do you have? I just checked my nord but it doesnt have russia:rolleyes:
Found hide my ass vpn:Djust waiting for the verification process to get my key

All good so far added to my account and downloading. I'll let you know how it goes in 2hrs time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not far into the game (20.5% to be exact) but trying to be an honourable outlaw.

Someone witnessed me kill a guy who was kidnapping a lady. I lassoed him and proceeded to threaten him. I cut him loose and he started whaling on me so i hogtied him again and repeated. I thought surely by now he would understand... He didn't. So I did it for a third time but this time went on a horse ride until I could find a nice secluded spot where no one was around and chuck him off a cliff. No regrets, I gave him many chances not to be a little grass.

Soldato
Not far into the game (20.5% to be exact) but trying to be an honourable outlaw.

Someone witnessed me kill a guy who was kidnapping a lady. I lassoed him and proceeded to threaten him. I cut him loose and he started whaling on me so i hogtied him again and repeated. I thought surely by now he would understand... He didn't. So I did it for a third time but this time went on a horse ride until I could find a nice secluded spot where no one was around and chuck him off a cliff. No regrets, I gave him many chances not to be a little grass.

Should have just killed him then released the lady, Karma would even out ;)

I played mostly good all the way through but tempted to go back and be a complete **** all the way through.

Soldato
Should have just killed him then released the lady, Karma would even out ;)

I played mostly good all the way through but tempted to go back and be a complete **** all the way through.

I did release the lady! but it felt like a cancelled out good deed. I ended up donating some deer to the camp so it was fine in the end. I just didn't particularly fancy dropping some innocent person off of a cliff.

Well, he brought it on himself. "Look what you made me do"

Associate
I've been having a quick shot and an explore around looks like its gonna take some time to get through.

Are there any settings I could dial down to put others up that might not have so much performance effect I'm getting a steady 60 fps no stuttering or anything g but see some of the details could be better in places.
Any recommendations?
i7 7700HQ @2.8
16gb ram

Soldato
Finished the game and now exploring the far south and south west of the map. I'm not quite sure what to think; there's a whole lot of nothing down there. Seems utterly superfluous.

Permabanned
Which one do you have? I just checked my nord but it doesnt have russia:rolleyes:
Found hide my ass vpn:Djust waiting for the verification process to get my key

All good so far added to my account and downloading. I'll let you know how it goes in 2hrs time.
Im using betternet, theres loads you can use if you know what i mean :)

Permabanned
I've been having a quick shot and an explore around looks like its gonna take some time to get through.

Are there any settings I could dial down to put others up that might not have so much performance effect I'm getting a steady 60 fps no stuttering or anything g but see some of the details could be better in places.
Any recommendations?
i7 7700HQ @2.8
16gb ram
Wait until your in town and then see your fps

Soldato
Associate
What seems to be there complaints? I dont have Facebook do I cannot check. Game or company?
I think the company is pretty poor. After paying I got told to wait by email. Then they asked for my number to txt me a code to redeem. I'm currently offshore so I had to enter my wifes number. She sent me across the code which then didn't work. Then i had to write the time and date on a piece of paper and place my drivers licence on top, take a picture and send it to there fraud team to accept. Then about an hour later i finally recieved the key. Redeeming the key itself was simple. Just turned on the vpn redeemed then turned it off.

Soldato
What seems to be there complaints? I dont have Facebook do I cannot check. Game or company?
I think the company is pretty poor. After paying I got told to wait by email. Then they asked for my number to txt me a code to redeem. I'm currently offshore so I had to enter my wifes number. She sent me across the code which then didn't work. Then i had to write the time and date on a piece of paper and place my drivers licence on top, take a picture and send it to there fraud team to accept. Then about an hour later i finally recieved the key. Redeeming the key itself was simple. Just turned on the vpn redeemed then turned it off.

People are saying they have had to wait weeks for codes or not even get them.

You can still check them out without a account. But it's basically loads of people saying that.

But if you got the code then all good.

Back
Top Bottom