Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm the same... I think I have a save game where I got about 20 percent through the game... But it just feels like a chore to play after a while.

Horses for courses(!) but I currently feel meh about second attempt of playing GTAV from the start. I think I'm supposed to find Trevor funny or something. Why would I want to play an annoying character?

Roll on GTA6 / RDR3 ;) as long as they don't do that 'play as another annoying character' mode again, or change it to 'avoid playing as the annoying character' mode.

Red Dead Redemption PC version teased on...PSN "Experience the epic western adventures that defined a generation — now on PC for the first time ever.""Featuring the complete single-player experiences of both games, including bonus content from the Game of the Year Edition, Red Dead Redemption features all of the 2023 console version upgrades plus PC specific enhancements including support for increased resolutions and framerates, multiple displays, and other accessories, plus spatial surround sound.*"

As I got fed up with not being able to swap out the DLSS dll files on Rockstar version due to its nannying about, I got the game on EPIC store for £20 and am starting fresh on that. The RGSC launcher is a lite version too it seems so less faff.

I just want to explore and witness NPCs going about their day like chopping down trees and stuff, keep seeing videos posted on YT of people just randomly coming across cool things that you never see in other games.

At 4K on a modern GPU with everything cranked to ultra nd the advanced settings unlocked it really does look amazing.

As I got fed up with not being able to swap out the DLSS dll files on Rockstar version due to its nannying about, I got the game on EPIC store for £20 and am starting fresh on that. The RGSC launcher is a lite version too it seems so less faff.

I just want to explore and witness NPCs going about their day like chopping down trees and stuff, keep seeing videos posted on YT of people just randomly coming across cool things that you never see in other games.

At 4K on a modern GPU with everything cranked to ultra nd the advanced settings unlocked it really does look amazing.
I thought epic just then launded the Rockstar version?

Back
Top Bottom