Red Orchestra (2) : Heroes of Stalingrad

Caporegime
where's...my...BETA!?!!

You have to tackle this Vicious Animal to get it.

fohudy.jpg

Associate
OP
i don't mean to sound like a pooplewoofer but there's still no news on beta and the tripwire forums are loading very slow

Its because TWI president posted midnight this morning his time teasing the beta may be out in 24hours and its now getting close 6pm our time which means steam update o'clock which means F5 frenzy.

Also my middlemouse button broke last night playing a bit of RO1 for old times sake. :mad: Fantastic timing.:rolleyes:

Soldato
When they said 'today' they are referring to their time zone. They are american so are a good 5/6 hours behind us, if they are finishing work 5/6PM their time it will infact be 10/11PM here in the UK.

They may even stay at work late, as did Valve when they released L4D2, in that case it could even be 3AM UK time.

Associate
When they said 'today' they are referring to their time zone. They are american so are a good 5/6 hours behind us, if they are finishing work 5/6PM their time it will infact be 10/11PM here in the UK.

They may even stay at work late, as did Valve when they released L4D2, in that case it could even be 3AM UK time.

Steam updates at 6pm uk time, no beta today.

Associate
Well i'll be staying up nice and late , not too late tho and hopefully when I wake up in the morning It shall be there ready to be abussed :D

EDIT : They said within 24 hours, it can unlock on steam at any time tbh. Thats just what im taking from whats already been said on the official forums. they wouldn't say 24 hours if they knew it was going to happen at a specific time like 6pm gmt lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom