Red Orchestra (2) : Heroes of Stalingrad

Associate
What you mean 'updates?'

We may not get it today, but if they stick to their word, America will.

It's currently about 1:30pm in the devs timezone, so they have plenty of time yet.

I agree with that, they wouldnt say 24 hours if they knew it was a specific time

EDIT : this is how I feel

Last edited:
Soldato
it updates 6pm uk time, and that applies to round the world

So you are saying if a game company releases a game in America after 12PM/1PM the rest of the world won't be able to access it until the next day, including themselves.. as they have to wait for the 6PM GMT steam update?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
digital deluxe can be had for £20.36 with the code 20PEC-FACEB-SAVER

from greenmangaming.com

Just purchased got key instantly and already added to steam.

Apparently we both get a fiver in our accounts if anyone purchases via my link too, http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=toporuvo

Thanks for this man, just bought it for my mate as an early 21st bday present haha!

Just waiting on the Beta now, need my Mosin-Nagant :(

Last edited:
Associate
OP
So you are saying if a game company releases a game in America after 12PM/1PM the rest of the world won't be able to access it until the next day, including themselves.. as they have to wait for the 6PM GMT steam update?

Yes and no. Updates can happen at any time as long as someone is there to 'push the button' just that most releases/updates that have a solid release date tend happen at 6pm GMT just because that is, for whatever reason, Valves chosen time.

Assuming its in work hours TWI theoretically could go 'right thats it done, lets release the beta now' and then send it over to valve/steam (how ever they do it) for release as soon as valve can be bothered.

Last edited:
Soldato
19:31 - [TW]Yoshiro: We are still working hard to getting the RO 2 beta out to you today (today meaning, Today for us. All other timezones are considered non existant). The beta will show up in your steam library when it is available

Quoted from their Steam community group chatroom.

Associate
[TW]Yoshiro: Time for your update
[TW]Yoshiro: Tripwire is working hard to get the RO 2 DDE beta out as soon as possible
[TW]Yoshiro: several major hurdles have been cleared for this
[TW]Yoshiro: When it starts the beta will show up in your steam library

[TW]Yoshiro: if you do NOT see servers in the server browser: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1452-HCVB-6984
[TW]Yoshiro: will be your friend
[TW]Yoshiro: we are working with Valve to fix the issue causing that

Soldato
[TW]Yoshiro: Since it seems I have gone too long without posting useful info
[TW]Yoshiro: the RO 2 beta will be about 4 Gb
[TW]Yoshiro: give or take
[TW]Yoshiro: your milage may vary

Caporegime
Anyone know if thers any option to move slowly (walking not proning) without sounding like a herd of elephants on wooden flooring? Lot of the vids ive watched it seems really obvious when theres an enemy near by because of this. That fade to black death looks a little cheesy, its like you're fine then the lights go out. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom