Red Sea / Houthi rebels situation

Wow, you're a proper troll bot. Any other unrelated gems you can add to this discussion.

Trump, partygate, HS2, strikes, just stop oil, EV fires?

Ahh, missed one. Weak Joe Biden - of course.

I mean I am more than happy to bring up Brexit when it should take its share from problems and knock on effects.

But even I am struggling to work out a Brexit link on this one!

Soldato
But Israel attacking peaceful civilians is OK.

Seems some are more worried about the price of goods than the value of lives in Gaza.

The Houthis aren't disrupting the ships because they are bored.

I haven't made any posts about Israel. How is that relevant to the US/UK protecting their trade routes and responding to a Houthi missile attack on their ships the day before? :confused:

Soldato
Houthi's are reaping what they sowed. They have been warned and have decided not to heed those warnings. They are very much in the "Find out" phase.

The Houthis bit off more than they can chew and should have never got involved with violent methods. They and Iran don't stand a chance against the US, with the UK hiding behind them.

SA have the correct approach.

Last edited:
Soldato
I see the 'rent-a-protesters' are out already in 'Murica with their placards. Not long before we see our very own UK professional protesters out in London.

Could probably make a decent side hustle on eBay selling Yemeni flags.

Permabanned
keep it going .. will turn into what the god books say .. religious war .. whole planet going at it .. in the aftermath .. we all turn to slaves to the rich .. or we nuke ourselves into oblivion .. arn't we passed this stuff yet ???
do we not learn ?? i've emailed elon asking for a one way trip to mars and some popcorn ...

Soldato
I see the 'rent-a-protesters' are out already in 'Murica with their placards. Not long before we see our very own UK professional protesters out in London.

Could probably make a decent side hustle on eBay selling Yemeni flags.

I saw a load of them on a visit to Birmingham centre a couple of weeks ago. On the news they make it look like big crowds but it really isn't. There was maybe 50-60 people there and they just made a lot of noise and got in the way.

Last edited:
Soldato
I noticed that some of the fighter jets on the BBC vid showed what appears to be green led strips on the wings.

I hate the way car manufacturers just stick led strips right across the front or rear of a car, or make silly shapes from them in the light clusters.

However, I do have to say the green strips on those jets do look pretty cool.

Associate
I noticed that some of the fighter jets on the BBC vid showed what appears to be green led strips on the wings.

I hate the way car manufacturers just stick led strips right across the front or rear of a car, or make silly shapes from them in the light clusters.

However, I do have to say the green strips on those jets do look pretty cool.

Fast and Furious - Osprey Edition.

Back
Top Bottom