Red Sea / Houthi rebels situation

Soldato
Started with the west and limp wristed response to Russia.

If Iran/Russia haven't planned all this I'll eat my hat.
It's not like they didn't advertise it.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Iran will be squished very quickly, don't forget they have a population that is ripe for rebellion, a few key strikes to take out the Police, Army, Religious, Security, supreme guard and its pretty much done for. Its set up so each little sect is constantly scrambling against each other. Jack Straws book on Iran is very good.

I am more concerned of Sunak trying to pull a Maggie and win another election due to a war that could have been avoided.

Soldato
Need to go and fill up the car quick , before the Saudis/opec decide they will not increase supply, maybe lock in a fixed energy deal too.

Boris's over zealous support of Ukraine itself was a politically advantageous war diversion - trumped by partygate.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Oh great another Tory government for X amount of months (but knowing our Tory ineptitude in trying to keep to plan) years....

/Joy.

Soldato
Any government would be taking the same action apart from one led by Jeremy Corbyn, this isn't a Rishi Sunak or Tory thing, there's an Islamic fundamentalist group attacking international shipping - that can't be simply ignored. I'm not sure bombing them will achieve the objective, personally I'd send in an expeditionary force and clear them out, but that would take a pair of balls that the current US administration is lacking.

Soldato
Any government would be taking the same action apart from one led by Jeremy Corbyn, this isn't a Rishi Sunak or Tory thing, there's an Islamic fundamentalist group attacking international shipping - that can't be simply ignored. I'm not sure bombing them will achieve the objective, personally I'd send in an expeditionary force and clear them out, but that would take a pair of balls that the current US administration is lacking.
Interesting to hear the Kremlin position. Diverting attention away from Ukraine would work in Putin's favour.

Soldato
Here in the US, President Biden is coming under pressure from members of his own party’s left flank, who are unhappy that Congress wasn’t asked for approval before the strike.

Dosnt need approval to wage a war but cant ban guns just like that good old Emerica!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom