Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Soldato
I've just watched the second session on iplayer. That last frame was intense. I was so hoping Jak could pull it off and close the gap to 10-7. He got unlucky a couple of times with the black ball not dropping in the pocket. Got his work cut out today but I feel Kyren already has one hand on the trophy.

Soldato
If only he hadn't of smashed the yellow.

It looked like he wanted to lay the umm, smackdown with what would have been frame over.

Inexperience I guess...

Soldato
I got tickets for a couple of sessions the second weekend; really looking forward to my first visit!

Nice :D

We've been to other matches before, but not at the Crucible. Saw Ronnie get his 1000th century up in Preston, and the atmosphere was fantastic.

The other half has always wanted to go to the Crucible though, but never been able to get tickets, so she should hopefully be happy!

Last edited:
Commissario
I like Sport but I tried to give watching Snooker a go but it's just so slow and boring... They need to do a cricket and sack off this long winded format in favour of a bit of speed snooker or something with only 7 frames or so.. Watching a single match take 2 days is ridiculous
Early 70s, the final was the best of 73 frames which took five days to play.

And they played all of them, even when someone had reached 37 frames!

Back
Top Bottom