Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Soldato
14-11
Barely watched any of the final due to Selby the snooker sloth, shame Murphy didn't win, can't be many players that have won the world championship ~15+ years apart besides Williams and he showed glimpses of top form during his run to the final.

He's been in a couple of finals iirc, think he was in one 5 or so years ago.

Commissario
I enjoyed that final session more than I expected, I was rooting for Murphy all the way through and I was disappointed he didn't win but it was a fair result.

He came across so nicely in that interview at the end though, one of the best post-match interviews I've seen.

Caporegime
OP
The schedule (BBC iPlayer and red button I think?)

Thursday 6th May at 12noon
Match 1 – Lee Walker v Darren Morgan
Match 2 – David Lilley v Philip Williams

Thursday 6th May at 7pm
Match 3 – Stephen Hendry v Patsy Fagan
Match 4 – Mick Judge v Patrick Wallace

Friday 7th May at 12 noon
Match 5 – Ken Doherty v Joe Johnson
Match 6 – Dennis Taylor v Barry Pinches

Friday 7th May at 7pm
Match 7 – Jimmy White v Tony Knowles
Match 8 – Igor Figueiredo v John Parrott

Out of all them, I think Dennis Taylor will be the one I'm most eagerly looking forward to.

Caporegime
Patsy Fagan, bloody hell. I hope they can get him off the Guinness long enough to hold a cue!

Johnson and Taylor are not even amateur club quality any more. Truly woeful. They’re the nostalgia picks.

Associate
Any of you chaps watching mark allen and ding? I was looking for a general snooker thread but couldn't see one, sorry of this isn't a good place to discuss the uk championships. :D

Caporegime
OP
Any of you chaps watching mark allen and ding? I was looking for a general snooker thread but couldn't see one, sorry of this isn't a good place to discuss the uk championships. :D

Have got one eye on it until the World Cup starts at 3pm. Shame Jackie-boy Lisowski didn't make it through as I would have had someone to root for today.

Back
Top Bottom