Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Associate
Have got one eye on it until the World Cup starts at 3pm. Shame Jackie-boy Lisowski didn't make it through as I would have had someone to root for today.
He was brilliant, played an almost flawless game asides that yellow in the last frame, the commentators were saying allen had a poor game, i didn't get that feeling watching it - think lisowski was just playing unreal and allen did slightly better on a one ball mistake at the end.

Soldato
Wonder what sort of start they'd have to give away in a local snooker league?......

My mate played pro back in the 90's, i liked a game but at my best i could string a 4-5 shot break together. He took me through a few times on his approach to a game, i'd pot a red and be looking at the colour and then the next red, he pointed out he was at least 4+ shots ahead of that plus his cue ball control was insane. Only ever saw him do a 147 once, in practice but still impressive. He got to around 200 in the world rankings at the time. He said the difference between him and the top players were the bad games, their bad games they still had a chance of winning against players outside the top 50 or so, his bad games had no chance.

Soldato
Dear BBC, I still have no interest in whether a snooker player’s family is in the audience. I assume, naturally, that they will be. I also don’t want to see Peter Ebdon, it was bad enough seeing him when he was playing.

Back
Top Bottom