Report Website Mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Couldn't find an area to put this but posting into the wanted area of the members market is throwing errors

Associate
Hi,

I've noticed that on some of the gigabyte z170 boards, for example this one:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MB-528-GI

The product summary next to the picture says "1x 5Gb/s USB Type C". However according to Gigabyte's own specs they say that port is capable of up to 10Gb/s so long as the other usb 3.1 port is doing less than 6 Gb/s at the time. Since both of the 3.1 ports together share a bandwidth of up to 16Gb/s.

It seems this same spec error is on all of the gigabyte skylake boards. As there is limited space and you probably need to keep things brief there.

It's not only on the Gaming 3. There are a number other Gigabyte boards too which share the same feature.

Actually there is a more comprehensice extended spec details included on the product page too. However it does not go into any mention of the USB 3.1 speeds.

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Purchased my qualifying Nvidia product and got my MGS V code from OCUK.
However Nvidia redemption is saying it is out of stock, and on their promotions page it states the promotion has finished.

Might need to remove that from the 900 series cards.

PDW

PDW

Associate
This https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-060-OG

Is a 5820K at the top but turns into a 5930K in the product description...

Our DEFCON 3 bundles are designed introduce you to the latest enthusiast level hardware, without breaking the bank. Using the extremely powerful X99 chipset, we combine the power of the superb Intel Core i7 5930K Haswell-E Processor and up to 32GB of 2400MHz memory, meaning you have the power to work and play without breaking a sweat!

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Not sure if this is the ultimate eye test but a lot of us couldn't read the writing in the latest e-shot, it's like the old small print in TV ads :D

Image took at 100% view in Chrome. Tried increasing view to 150% so that it was larger but became too compressed to read:
HShmI0y.png
And if not for this page I wouldn't bother seeing what's on offer.

( removed 2nd 'mistake' )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom