*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I ended up using the magnum the first run through, killing them of course, then the rocket launcher when I unlocked it, no bother then :cool:
No rocket launcher for me yet :(

I did play once and got to the stage 1 birkin, I never had a knife on me and ended up dying after 2 hits from him. Had no saves so that was that.

Soldato
How do I get back to the basement floor of the police station with the firing range, morgue, etc? I was working my way through that part, restored some power, found an electrical part but then ended up back in the main station and damned if I can remember how I got there or find my way back and I don't seem to be able to use the secret tunnel again? My roaming saw me ending up trapped in a dead end with the big guy, a regular zombie and TWO lickers! Help?

Associate
How do I get back to the basement floor of the police station with the firing range, morgue, etc? I was working my way through that part, restored some power, found an electrical part but then ended up back in the main station and damned if I can remember how I got there or find my way back and I don't seem to be able to use the secret tunnel again? My roaming saw me ending up trapped in a dead end with the big guy, a regular zombie and TWO lickers! Help?

You want to find the stair case next to the break room, on the east side of the 1st floor.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Hardcore is the way the game should be played right off the bat, even on a first playthrough.
I think they balanced it right. Some people still struggle on assisted mode saying not enough ammo etc though. Lol.

I will likely be playing hardcore mode in the future purely for the ink ribbons. My issue on the last play thought was I did not want to waste one of my 3 possible saves on stage 1 birkin, was thinking my first save would be before stage 2 Birkin, but without a knife I run out of ammo and by the time I run to collect some he hit me the 2nd time and I died. Lol. My 3rd save would be just before the last boss fight probably with Leon, that way if I struggle there no time wasted.

Soldato
Ghost Survivors in 2 days, get hype.

I think they balanced it right. Some people still struggle on assisted mode saying not enough ammo etc though. Lol.

I will likely be playing hardcore mode in the future purely for the ink ribbons. My issue on the last play thought was I did not want to waste one of my 3 possible saves on stage 1 birkin, was thinking my first save would be before stage 2 Birkin, but without a knife I run out of ammo and by the time I run to collect some he hit me the 2nd time and I died. Lol. My 3rd save would be just before the last boss fight probably with Leon, that way if I struggle there no time wasted.

The infinite knife doesn't effect rank in hardcore btw, just don't go leaving it inside anyone :p

Also 100% save before Super X, that boss is complete bs. He's the only one I cant do flawless and I think it's down to some form of RNG in his attacks, the dude covers so much ground when he is off screen after a dodge.

Soldato
I played through on normal mode and thought difficulty was just right in the police station, some parts I had to do over and over so was nice being able to save each time.

The only thing that annoyed me about the game is every time I died the pop up message trying to get me to switch to easy mode. If I'm playing with a friend or family member every time they die I have make sure the pop up doesnt switch us over to easy by mistake. Is there a way to turn pop up message off?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Don't want any zombies pressing charges for sexual assault!
Haha :)

I played through on normal mode and thought difficulty was just right in the police station, some parts I had to do over and over so was nice being able to save each time.

The only thing that annoyed me about the game is every time I died the pop up message trying to get me to switch to easy mode. If I'm playing with a friend or family member every time they die I have make sure the pop up doesnt switch us over to easy by mistake. Is there a way to turn pop up message off?
No idea. I had that pop up only in the crocodile area where I kept dying on my first playthrough until I worked it out. Felt the same as you, it was annoying as I did not want to play on assisted.

Associate
I managed a no save S+ run with Leon B the other night, I cheated slightly as I had all of the safe & locker combinations to hand along with a quick route in order to speed things up. It honestly wasn't that bad, A few panic moments but I don't think I even took any damage up until the second G fight when he poked me through the ceiling. After that it was smooth sailing until I got to the Super X fight, I got stuck in a corner and took loads of damage. I was on danger with him mid swing about to finish me off and the cutscene for the rocket launcher happened and reset his position :D

I then blasted back through with the infinite rocket launcher and machine gun to get the no healing items achievement. I can see a no hit, no save hardcore run being achievable for me, but I don't think I wanna stress myself out with something like that :D

On another note, I tried the ghost survivors scenarios out, died on all three just minutes in :o

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I managed a no save S+ run with Leon B the other night, I cheated slightly as I had all of the safe & locker combinations to hand along with a quick route in order to speed things up. It honestly wasn't that bad, A few panic moments but I don't think I even took any damage up until the second G fight when he poked me through the ceiling. After that it was smooth sailing until I got to the Super X fight, I got stuck in a corner and took loads of damage. I was on danger with him mid swing about to finish me off and the cutscene for the rocket launcher happened and reset his position :D

I then blasted back through with the infinite rocket launcher and machine gun to get the no healing items achievement. I can see a no hit, no save hardcore run being achievable for me, but I don't think I wanna stress myself out with something like that :D

On another note, I tried the ghost survivors scenarios out, died on all three just minutes in :o
In standard mode it is not hard at all. The games auto saves very frequently anyway. Very different on hardcore with no auto save. Also 2 hits your dead.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Ive been playing on hardcore, how do you get past the first zombie lol
In the petrol station? Easy, run past him to his right, grab key, wait for him to pass by and run past. You actually need not use any bullets in the whole petrol station :)

I suggest playing on standard on first go. You will enjoy the game a lot more. Hardcore can be a bit more stressful ;)

Permabanned
In the petrol station? Easy, run past him to his right, grab key, wait for him to pass by and run past. You actually need not use any bullets in the whole petrol station :)

I suggest playing on standard on first go. You will enjoy the game a lot more. Hardcore can be a bit more stressful ;)
Do they usually take a lot to kill? I put about 5 into the head and downed him and he got back up???

Back
Top Bottom