Resident Evil 7!!!

Permabanned
If true, thanks for the spoiler mate.

Sorry but dont be ridiculous. If you consider information about a game or movie a spoiler then you probably want to stay off the internet forever. I didnt reveal any plot and just stated that the demo is indicative of...the main game! Gasp! :D

Pre installed and ready to go now. This is the most excited Ive been for a game in quite a while I think and I cant wait to get the lights turned off and explore what the game has to offer!

Caporegime
Just downed the demo and gave it a quick try, runs fine considering im still on the 16.3 Hotfix drivers from last March, no issues, and have it capped at 80, which it just sits at, will give it a good play laters, but its looking good :D

Soldato
I hear the demo didn't provide 21:9 ratio support - here's hoping the full game does. I think Capcom's track record is fairly poor when it come to 21:9 support in my experience - Resident Evil 5 & 6 required a fix via flawless widescreen and I just bought Streetfighter X Tekken this week and whilst it allows me to select 3440x1440 the screen is badly stretched and cuts off the bottom and top of the screen.

Once you start playing a game with black bars at the side you do stop noticing them but it would still be nice to get that full screen experience. Fingers crossed...

Permabanned
I hear the demo didn't provide 21:9 ratio support - here's hoping the full game does. I think Capcom's track record is fairly poor when it come to 21:9 support in my experience - Resident Evil 5 & 6 required a fix via flawless widescreen and I just bought Streetfighter X Tekken this week and whilst it allows me to select 3440x1440 the screen is badly stretched and cuts off the bottom and top of the screen.

Once you start playing a game with black bars at the side you do stop noticing them but it would still be nice to get that full screen experience. Fingers crossed...

I played it on my 3440x1440 Predator just fine. Full 21.9 support so I dont know where you heard it but its not true. Graphical options are pretty good TBH

Soldato
Managed to get the demo to launch! Went to the games directory and in there it had the windows redistribution set up file or what ever so I ran that and chose repair, then launched the game as administrator from the directory and it launched! Happy to see it runs maxed on my system and that's all I wanted to know having played the demo before on PS4

The extra fov is The main reason I wanted to try it on pc before buying! Will wait a bit though but get it soon!

Soldato
Demo ran excellent @1440p with my R9 290 turned down AO though I was avg over 100fps
AO tanked frame rates but I believe it was just a bug and they patched the demo I never did retest.

Back
Top Bottom