Resident Evil 7!!!

Associate
exclusive to PS VR for a year and they gimped the control scheme. All they needed to do was decouple the damn head. HL2 managed to get it right years ago and people still cant do it properly :rolleyes:

Soldato
Watched some streams of it earlier. I thought they had messed up going with the demo but the actual game looks great. Tempted to get it today. Possibly go digital so I can play on xbox and pc depending on where the baby is sleeping haha.

Associate
Running it at 2560x1440 as when on 3440x1440 you get horrible black bars either side but still rather have it stretched than black bars.

Great game so far.

Soldato
exclusive to PS VR for a year and they gimped the control scheme. All they needed to do was decouple the damn head. HL2 managed to get it right years ago and people still cant do it properly :rolleyes:

Are you on about the 30degree movement? If so that's just an option to help negate motion sickness, can be turned off! Or is the normal version mode durped too?

Soldato
Nice - the steam version activated HDR on my HDR10 tv. Trying to run it in 4k on a 980ti but think it's gonna be 30fps for me. Need to figure out how to get SLI working.

Neat so we are seeing HDR in pc games now?? Must try mine later

Does HDR work at sub 4K? So say if you had it at 1080 to maintain 60fps can you still use HDR?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not read comments above in case I see spoilers, but wanted to say I have played 2 hours so far and loving it :D

Much better than Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 for me. Will see how it holds up to the originals. Will come back when finished tomorrow.

Soldato
Well bit the bullet and purchased off amazon for £24 for the DVD case which I imagine contains a screwed up piece of paper with a code on it? I guess it's steam and not crappy windows version it didn't say!

Last edited:
Soldato
This 21:9 thing seems to come up with every new games thread when it's released, it seems that more games don't offer good support compared to those that do so maybe the world just isn't ready for 21:9 yet? Obviously can understand the frustration for those with these screens but if it's meaning you can't buy and enjoy a game maybe go back to the more standard ratio or something?

I imagine it's getting better with time though surely?

Back
Top Bottom