Resident Evil 7!!!

Soldato
Yeah I experienced this (6820HK and 1080 GTX).

I had all graphics settings @ max but allowing GFE to "optimise" the game sorted it. The only setting GFE knocked down was shadow cache so it must be related to that.

I'm maxed out too and dropped shadows down to "High" and that seems to have stopped it, but most like you are reporting turning Shadow Cache off also stops it.

Soldato
I think they is more settings in the full game. I wish I still had the demo installed to compare settings. Reflections set to on looks worst then set to Variable?? FPS increase is worth it.
Shadow cache does nothing for me, shadows very high seems the most demanding setting with very little gain, same with Lighting setting Low to High I cant see any change and increase in frame rate is noticeable.

Caporegime
lol just found something funny whilw trying it.i can play in on my steering wheel set up. currently driving my char round a house :D

brake reverse = walk backwards.
accelerate = move forwards.
gear up = hand movement

:D

Soldato
Just finished the demo, didn't take long, i bloody **** when that dummy fell down on the way to the back door :p

'Welcome to the family' SMACK! :D

Might get it.

There's more to the demo than meets the eye! If you restart it again and unlock the hatch by the fireplace right away you find a fuse ;) can access more rooms and stuff!

Soldato
So what is the actual verdict on this game, as a Resident Evil title? Are there actual monsters/enemies and combat or is it just playing hide and seek with hillbillys?

Soldato
Been watching someone play this and reading reviews and what people are talking about it and clearly in my view it's not worth the £39.99 price tag and the £24.99 season price.

Someones completed the game under 2 hours and 30 minutes while 6 to 8 hours seems the normal.

Man of Honour
Any one else getting mega stuttering/hitching once you reach the main house? People on NeoGaf experiencing it too!

I'm getting that, its in specific locations, for instance there is one corner in a corridor in the main house where every time I walk past the corner the game freezes up for a good 5 seconds or so. Does it every time without fail , even though there is nothing actually going on around me

Back
Top Bottom