Resident Evil 7!!!

Anyone else on PC with all the graphics at max and at 144Hz finding their GPU gets very loud? I think it's the loudest I've ever heard my 1080 go. Afterburner is telling me all 8GB of the GPU RAM was being used, which is the first time I've seen that. It would explain the heat if true.
I've turned the game down to stay at 60Hz and the GPU at that rate is very quiet.

Last edited:
so without me going back through all the previous posts, is this game set entirely in the house? or is there other locations?

there is around the house, its set on a plantation, not sure how big or anything, someone else should really chime in - i dont think its lots of big varied locations per level though

Is there a way of looking at your watch to determine the state of your health? Also when you press LB on the controller (sorry not sure what command on the keyboard) you bring you hands up as if you protect yourself - does this actually reduce damage taken if you're attacked?

Is there a way of looking at your watch to determine the state of your health? Also when you press LB on the controller (sorry not sure what command on the keyboard) you bring you hands up as if you protect yourself - does this actually reduce damage taken if you're attacked?

Good question. Ive tried blocking but a large knife or an axe to the head doesnt seem to care you put your hand up :D

Also,pressing Y to combine items and check inventory will show you your watch

Last edited:
Not getting great performance. Game runs smooth at full settings but just certain areas make the game lag like hell like when walking into a hallway. Think it def needs performance patch already. Using the latest Nvidia drivers with:

970 GTX
8GB RAM
AMD8350 @ 4.2GHz

Running at 1080p 60fps locked real smooth but some terrible lag spikes at certain areas of the first level when being chased.

Not getting great performance. Game runs smooth at full settings but just certain areas make the game lag like hell like when walking into a hallway. Think it def needs performance patch already. Using the latest Nvidia drivers with:

970 GTX
8GB RAM
AMD8350 @ 4.2GHz

Running at 1080p 60fps locked real smooth but some terrible lag spikes at certain areas of the first level when being chased.

You need better hardware to max it is more the point. Runs flawless for me @3440x1440 and has not stuttered once in over 4 hours of play

Back
Top Bottom