** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Associate
The voice acting is awful. The movement is woeful. The guns feel weak, like using an air rifle. The story looks ok.

As a scary experience it’s ok.

id say 7/10. I’ll wait for it at >£30

Soldato
Well, i've played the demo a 2nd time through using the timer workaround & I actually got bored of it about 20 minutes in. The polish has sort of worn off for me on this, and whilst the lighting sort of looks nice inside certain parts of the castle and the bit in the room having that meeting, having sat & looked at it properly without worrying about a ticking timer & rushing i'm now not so impressed in the graphics.

I know it's a different sort of game & a different setting but i'd now say that it's less impressive than AC:Odyssey or Valhalla & not really a massive leap over RE2 & 3, in fact in some respects I prefer the visuals in RE2 & 3.

Permabanned
Just watched WAB's video. God that man is an absolute pleb, I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt so many times... Anyone who takes him seriously and not as a joke needs to rethink what gaming journalism is.

'New game, let's go slate it in a Youtube video whilst smashing my bell because I've got my nickers in a twist'... Every single one of his videos is the same.

I find his reviews, on the whole, quite accurate. :) Seems spot on for this.

I haz 4090!
Don
Does he? Not seen that. Though I have only watched a handful of reviews of games I was interested in, dont really youtube if I can help it. :)

He was good back in the day, but he's just a daft meme nowadays, I can't take him seriously at all. He contradicts himself so many times - almost multiple times per video at this point. Not just RE8 related.

Associate
Also, if you want it this really cheap (£5-£6) for the deluxe then you can get it from a denuvo site and use an offline activation for steam (sep steam account you use in offline mode) seeing as the game doesn't have multiplayer it's a viable option if you don't want to pay £40.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Also, if you want it this really cheap (£5-£6) for the deluxe then you can get it from a denuvo site and use an offline activation for steam (sep steam account you use in offline mode) seeing as the game doesn't have multiplayer it's a viable option if you don't want to pay £40.
Might as well get it for free if you are going to do that :p

Don't think devs get hardly any money like that, so who and what are you paying for?

Back
Top Bottom