** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Soldato
Looks poor after what Capcom did with the RE3 remake I am out for the foreseeable future on these games. RE3 remake was shocking for a full price PC game. It re-used a lot of assets & locations from RE2 remake & deceived you into thinking it was way bigger than it was. The reality was the only new graphical features were restricted to the tiny little new content they did remaster.

This looks like they took the RE4 & RE7 assets & made little else new :eek: if nothing else Capcom are the kings of recycled content from their existing titles :rolleyes:

Soldato
I think the video on steam looks good, I will grab it before day 1 off greenman or cdkeys when it shows up.

Looks a lot like 7 and I liked that game.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I think the video on steam looks good, I will grab it before day 1 off greenman or cdkeys when it shows up.

Looks a lot like 7 and I liked that game.
Just had a look at price on steam. I think I will be waiting for a price drop. Was not happy to see them wasting more resources on multiplayer crap.

I wonder if they still are working on a big RE title, because I recall reading this was one of their side projects that turned out better than expected so they put more resources in. Maybe RE4 remake next year and a proper RE8 year after?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Resident Evil 3 has been around £10 for months now and it's not even a year old. No way would I pay day 1 prices for this.
I will wait and see how it reviews and how many hours to complete the game and will base my buying in price on that.

I am happy to buy a game day 1 full price if it is exactly what I want. But RE Village is not exactly it, but potentially close enough, hence why I arrived at £30 based on what I have seen so far. Now I would pay full price for a RE Code Veronica Remake for example or a any other RE game that takes it back to its roots and has good characters (not bland Ethan).

Associate
really enjoyed RE7 on ps4. Not sure i am feeling the whole vampire vibe of RE8 though, artwork and location does look fantastic though. I miss the days of actual zombies, rather then this more super natural stuff.

Back
Top Bottom