** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Soldato
Just the description on the YT page itself says "Fear surrounds you in Resident Evil Village, unleashing a new chapter of survival horror on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and PC in 2021!"

I'd be surprised if they omitted that size of established user base though.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Same. But I hope they do, don’t want it held back for old consoles. I will be buying on PC anyways. Got my Intel Optane SSD ready to boot :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I wonder if there will be a ssd requirement on the steam version of the game? I hope there is and more games going forward have this requirement.

I prefer over the shoulder also. But this game is so different than the original I kinda don’t care.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Here's the latest trailer from the Sony show last night. Looking more and more like it's linked to 4.

Should see more at the Tokyo Game Show next week.
What I am seeing is not exciting me at all to be honest. Was not a fan of RE4&7 setting and story, this looks like a combo of both. Hopefully it will be better than I expect.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
If it's not your thing, it's not your thing. Personally, I can't wait! :D
I will still buy and play it don't get me wrong. I liked the first trailer more. That little mansion part looked very good.

I am sure it will be a lot better than RE6 and I purchased and played that all the way until the end (what a chore that was) :p

Soldato
What I am seeing is not exciting me at all to be honest. Was not a fan of RE4&7 setting and story, this looks like a combo of both. Hopefully it will be better than I expect.

Likewise. It reminds me a lot of 4; which I really didn't like. The "folklore" type stylisation that they seem to be aiming for, really isn't my thing. We shall see...

Soldato
Yeah i respect the design change that was clearly inspired by the likes of outlast however whilst it was a cool twist for RE7 it ultimately detracted from the RE experience for me. I have been playing RE games since i was way to young to be playing RE games... and these just don't feel like them.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Yeah i respect the design change that was clearly inspired by the likes of outlast however whilst it was a cool twist for RE7 it ultimately detracted from the RE experience for me. I have been playing RE games since i was way to young to be playing RE games... and these just don't feel like them.
Well said sir, well said.

Back
Top Bottom