Retro console and games thread

Soldato
Quite chuffed about this one, got very lucky at the weekend, was actually not planning on buying anymore Snes games for a while, but this popped up and I knew if I didn't grab it then it would be gone within minutes, was paranoid during the loading screen that I would have been beaten to it.

secretofmanas.jpg

It is absolutely immaculate not a mark on the box other than that sticker, which if anyone has advice on ways of removing that without damaging the box let me know, however the most important part is it cost me £35 + £2.50 postage, and the guy packed it ridiculously well for the £2.50 charge, considering I have a copy bookmarked which is sitting on £91 so far I am guessing its a good deal :)

Only problem is I don't have a converter cart yet, was going to either get one of those or spare snes top and then widen its cart slot, have until I finish Super Metroid to get this sorted.

Awesome :) What you have there is the BEST snes game and the best thing Squaresoft ever did! Super jealous.

Associate
Just read through this thread and its got me seeing ££'s in my eyes lol. Does the zelda snes game really sell for upwards of £30 unboxed?? I've got that along with several others plus console. Also a mega drive with loads of games all boxed, just sitting in the attic doing nothing. Hmmmmm I'm going to need to look them out, could be on to an earner :)

Pet Northerner
Don
Mine is my works email which I can't get to at the minute, can you resend it to my personal email by any chance? [email protected], also whens the best time to pick it up, I'm free anytime from now till next Friday, and how much do you want for it?

Will do, If you can come for around 5 that'd be good as I'll need to pop to the metro quickly to get a birthday gift.

As it's just the box, and it's been yellowed some, you can have it for nothing

Edit: address sent

Soldato
Yeah it was on the rainforest....I just searched for games I was after and they popped up in the second hand offerings :)

Finally finished with lbp on ps3 so traded that in at cex and got doa xtreme volleyball, unreal championship and blood wake for £1:)

Soldato
Trawled a few charity shops today. Not a bean :( Saw some PS1/2 games but nothing older/more interesting. Went into a indi games shop with a view to get a PSP 1000 (had a launch one, sold it a couple of years ago) - £75 used/unboxed! Ha! Bought a minter from a gumtree user for £40 with Outrun, Soul Calibur and Tekken about half an hour later

Soldato
Cheers for posting that M8, I have been looking for that game the last few days, so for that price cant really go wrong :)

More than welcome bud. I was in same boat

Think I nearly have all the snk / capcom beat em ups for xbox now :) svc chaos coming next week I hope as well

Completed the DOA collection with xtreme volleyball today.....happy days.

Back
Top Bottom