Retro console and games thread

Associate
Struck gold at the boot sale today, picked up a mint boxed sega saturn with a golf game for £15 to add to the collection, just after a SNES now :)

Also picked up 'The World is Not Enough' N64 for £3. Some bloke reselling all sorts of games, and consoles on that table, couldn't get anything on the cheap from him.

Associate
Went to a large car boot sale today, on the look out for some rare games, not a sausage.

I think a lot of sellers are using Ebay or other sources as a guide to their prices now, so not any great bargains and/or the items where in very bad condition.

Underboss
Struck gold at the boot sale today, picked up a mint boxed sega saturn with a golf game for £15 to add to the collection, just after a SNES now :)

Also picked up 'The World is Not Enough' N64 for £3. Some bloke reselling all sorts of games, and consoles on that table, couldn't get anything on the cheap from him.

Went to a large car boot sale today, on the look out for some rare games, not a sausage.

I think a lot of sellers are using Ebay or other sources as a guide to their prices now, so not any great bargains and/or the items where in very bad condition.

im defiantly going to the wrong ones!!

Caporegime
key to boot sales you have to be there as it opens! not a minute later. all the traders and ebay sellers will do this.

so scan find out all local markets boot sales you can get to on a weekend or in week and get a plan worked out :p

plenty of stuff about for real prices and not inflated buy it now prices.

Caporegime
Have any of you ever cleaned a console? I'm looking for a NES, and a lot of the cheaper ones have yellowing plastic so I'm considering buying one in that state and cleaning it up myself.

probably gunna want a buy a special bit for opening them aswell not too dear and can get em on ebay.

Underboss
key to boot sales you have to be there as it opens! not a minute later. all the traders and ebay sellers will do this.

so scan find out all local markets boot sales you can get to on a weekend or in week and get a plan worked out :p

plenty of stuff about for real prices and not inflated buy it now prices.

last sunday I just missed out on a xbox 1 !!!!

I got there at 12 instead of the 1pm cheap rate and it was already PACKED!

that's when I got my PS1

Associate
last sunday I just missed out on a xbox 1 !!!!

I got there at 12 instead of the 1pm cheap rate and it was already PACKED!

that's when I got my PS1

Tbh that was the first boot sale I've been too after being to 20+ last year that I've found something like that. There were Gamecubes, a NES, Xbox Crystal on various tables but all selling at silly eBay prices.

Soldato
Just snagged these for £4.20 delivered :)

Screenshot_2013-04-23-18-10-31-1_zps2f2cc7f8.png

Back
Top Bottom