Retro console and games thread

Soldato
£1.27 free postage , disc is in mint condition Aswell came from estock and didn't take long to turn up

null_zpsc055e034.jpg

Caporegime
if I was in Lancashire I would bid for sure (even if its £5 lol)

Bit iffy on the payment option for delivery, bank transfer or cheque only? if it was paypal then I would be covered because I take the funds out of my credit card so would have the distant buyers act covered

its collection only. turn up dont like dont pay. if they dont agree dont bid.

just looks like old stock from a old shop or collector. i once went to a guys house after i won a bid on a load of megadrives 66 in total for 66 quid :D

thought no way they would be okay everyone worked ! many were jap ones and there was 100 plus games lol. not very often you find things like this now but they are still about.

Soldato
ebay, £6 posted some came free delivery from china or japan one of the other,took 5 minutes to install ,just unscrew the 6 screws bottom of ps2 slim then take the lid off and one screw next to controller ports and it just lifts straight out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok......late night baby feeds whilst browsing ebay are BAD!

Have got some great deals though. 18 xbox games I wanted for 29.40 overall ( works out at 1.70 delivered a game!)

Including -

Few good deals from that game trader and rainforest marketplace too.

GT= Complete copies of Burnout 1, 2 and takedown + sega gt online = £10 delivered :)

Zoverstocks on rainforest = soul calibur 2, metal slug 3 + colin mcrae 3, 4 and 2005 = £10.40 delivered

Estocks are basically giving stuff away on bay too. Loads of yood complete games for £1.27 posted. Got midway arcade treasures 2 this morning :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi

Whats the going rate for a super nintendo with two official controllers at the moment?

I'm not fussed about games as everyone thinks there games collection is good, I just want the console and controllers and worry about the games that I want later, rather than be bundle with a load of tosh I wont play..

Caporegime
Hi

Whats the going rate for a super nintendo with two official controllers at the moment?

I'm not fussed about games as everyone thinks there games collection is good, I just want the console and controllers and worry about the games that I want later, rather than be bundle with a load of tosh I wont play..

20-40 quid for player.

dont buy any buy it now rip off deals .

obviously mint examples fetch money.

Associate
Got Warioworld through the letterbox this morning. I think it's time to start working my way through my Gamecube games I haven't played yet, rather than just collecting more of them. :D

Back
Top Bottom