Ring Of Elysium

Soldato
What's all that water between the islands?
What’s all that water? Umm it’s water. :p

Why would you think jet-ski when the snowboard is the current method of ‘transport’ that will obviously have to be changed. Someone suggests mtb or powered skateboard. You think jet-ski, you any left of what you were smoking?

(p.s. I’m only messing with ya)

Soldato
Trannybill and myself did a quick server ping while playing on the EU servers, seems it still routes direct to China via Taiwan so I'm not surprised at horrible pings.

NA I was getting 230 and on 'EU' 330...

Soldato
Yeah, pings are terribad no matter what server you elect to play on. It's making the game unplayable at times, I had it again earlier. Five rounds at 50y onto a static player (looting an air drop without a care in the world) with a G28 w/4x scope and non of the five rounds registered as hits and I dropped dead before he even moved. That said, interesting new content.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

yFGXHdn.jpg

Soldato
Not sold on it yet, horrific lag while shooting people, meaning you miss most of your shots, and the constant white noise is extremely annoying.

BMX is also very OP, need to be a bit more balanced like the snowboard

Soldato
does this mean the snow map is no more...I cant find it in game so are we stuck with this new one only
so what they have done is binned of the the snow map and forced the new map to be the only option - so we are being forced to test the map for them. at least pubg allowed their new stuff to sit on the test server for a few hours before stuffing it down peoples throats.

the zipline is utterly ridiculous - i imagine if used properly it gives a crazy advantage in a firefight or when wanting to sneak up on someone. it really is just stupid and gimmicky. if i want stupid op'd gadgets R6 already caters for that.

lag is still utterly random.....how 3 people in the same squad all on decent internet are getting differing lag experiences is beyond me. as was noted by others and i may have mentioned previously there aren't any EU servers......they have datacentres in China, Taiwan and USA - my money will be on the servers being there too.

given they've binned the snow map and forced the new map on players with no option to change or select it......and that it appears they are outright lying about EU servers i think my time is done, shame as i love the game. as much as i'm not overly happy with how pubg run their ship - they are saints compared to this crew.

Soldato
Started playing this few days ago. I am horrible at it. Had people dead to rights laying down... I get killed hmm. Does seem to lag during firing.

Running on a fiber connection with upto 100MB/s (yes, Megabytes) as well. Not checked ping though.

Kinda like it so far though. Some of the stuff like cars driving on grass etc... No. Vehicles need attention for sure.

Back
Top Bottom