Ring Of Elysium

Associate
Fired this up last night. Not played anything for several months. Seemed pretty good and ran well on my ageing system ([email protected], R290). Enjoyed the lack of people running around and being idiotic while waiting for the game to start. The glider/board/climbing skills didn't seem to add much.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Fired this up last night. Not played anything for several months. Seemed pretty good and ran well on my ageing system ([email protected], R290). Enjoyed the lack of people running around and being idiotic while waiting for the game to start. The glider/board/climbing skills didn't seem to add much.

Play it some more and give it a chanceand you will soon realise that the glider, board and climbing is genius.

Last edited:
Soldato
Played my first couple of games this morning. It feels a bit more arcadey than PUBG and a little more sluggish in character movement, but overall I really enjoyed it. The map is quite good with decent amount of cover so it's not a sniper fest. In the 2nd game I tried out the snowboard which was fun, and meant I didn't have to look for a vehicle to get to the safe zone.
I'm guessing that as a new player I was playing against other low ranked players? Are there AI bots? I got 4 kills in each game (the only other people I saw) and made it onto the heli each time. Will be playing more of this!

Soldato
This is a joke. I've just sneaked up on someone and unloaded into their back with an Origin-12 from less than 10' away and nothing, yet they turn around and one shot me with a pistol.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I got into the glider more last night and got some distance on it. Still rubbish at hopping between buildings on it

Keep at it you will get used to it. To begin with a never used the glide pack, but then I joined a squad who had all used the glide pack so I thought I would give it a go. Now it's hard to change back, but when you do try not to jump from high!

Soldato
There's definitely something amiss here. No matter how many bullets I pump into somebody they don't die, whereas I seem to die instantly in one or two shots despite having helmet and body armour. I've played God knows how many games now and still only have one kill to my name despite pumping magazines of rounds into people. And yes, I know about bullet drop and the like, but this is happening at point blank range too.

Soldato
There's definitely something amiss here. No matter how many bullets I pump into somebody they don't die, whereas I seem to die instantly in one or two shots despite having helmet and body armour. I've played God knows how many games now and still only have one kill to my name despite pumping magazines of rounds into people. And yes, I know about bullet drop and the like, but this is happening at point blank range too.

Something wrong there then bud, personally I think the TTK is far lower on this than PUBG and hitreg is noticeably better. 9/10 times it takes me 1 mag or less full auto to drop and then finish someone

Caporegime
OP
its easier to kill in roe than pubg but pubg is the better overall game. i play roe for a break from pubg. the helicopter ending needs work.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
its easier to kill in roe than pubg but pubg is the better overall game. i play roe for a break from pubg. the helicopter ending needs work.

I quite like the helicopter ending, You can camp out and be the last man on or just try to kill everyone else first or swoop in before anyone else has a chance to camp the chopper.

Soldato

Yeah, no. Nothing about PUBG is better imo, and the helo ending just helps weed out circle surfers. Needs no work, perfect as it is.

Caporegime
OP
both great games just roe is easier to win a game. i think the helicopter ending should be first team in wins.that gives more purpose.once one of your team is in. camp ladder rinse rinse rinse.

Soldato
Just been killed by a guy either using radar or wallhack, watched the entire game from his view and he knew exactly where people were or where they were going to appear. His name was Telkel601

Soldato
Just been killed by a guy either using radar or wallhack, watched the entire game from his view and he knew exactly where people were or where they were going to appear. His name was Telkel601

Use the in game reporting buddy, they seem pretty hot on it. guy I reported was banned within 24 hours for pretty much the same thing

Back
Top Bottom