Ring Of Elysium

Soldato
My aiming in this is terrible. cant even hit a stationary target lol
is that not you in general :p

me and the boyceybaws are on most evenings if you're about - on alt steam accounts though so you may not see us as online, you joined the ocuk discord? you'll get us on that. i might as well carry you too :p

Soldato
And still no EU servers. Strange how nearly every other company has no problem at all complying with GDRP and rolling out EU based servers. Not Tencent though. The only logical conclusion is that they're being refused due to them being having some dodgy practices in place.

Just been announced:

Today, we are very glad to announce to all our European fans that we will officially launch Ring of Elysium’s European servers within two weeks! As of now, we are in the final stage of the preparation process, we have already deployed our servers, and our GDPR audit will be over very soon, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding for this last stage.

Soldato
We will officially launch our EU servers afterwards on 15:15, November 23rd (GMT, UTC+0)!

Can not wait to kill you guys ingame :D especially kwango.

Lol, why focus on kills, got to go for those winzzzzz

Theyve said you'll be able to play from tomorrow in EU but will have to connect to NA servers until the 23rd. From our experience it isnt as horrific as PUBG but you do still get lag.

Caporegime
OP
well played first few games today not bad. so easy to kill people in this compared to pubg. little recoil on guns. fun. quite a few of us on the ocuk discord. come join in.

Back
Top Bottom