RIP Windows Phone

Caporegime
I don't know I didn't click on it as I'm not on facebook lol

Installing the app isn't going to kill you.

Could you press it and see? I've never had that work for me, so don't know what it does.

Pressing Get the App on the Desktop version just installs on that device, meaning I can't send the install to one of my other non Phone W10 devices.

Caporegime
Exactly explain it then?

I can currently download to any device I have form the Windows store via my Browser.

It just takes me to my PC's app store, and doesn't let me download to another device on the fly.

Plus, the FB app linked here is just greyed out.

Overall, it doesn't work as Skeeter is explaining Android.

Soldato
Any device? Or any Mobile device? As I've said, I can't install apps on one PC from browsing the web on another.

Installing onto my phone, same worked for my 920, its says this will shortly show in my Apps etc.

I suppose installing Apps to PC would have to be relevant to the PC its linked too.

Ive barely if ever had to use this way of looking for Apps, always used the stores on the relevant deivce.

Soldato
Baahahahaaahahaha!

So now actually wanting to be at the front of the "its coming soon" queue is wrong?!!

Make your mind up!

What?...you said you are running preview builds that are not finished, you are told lots of times about what problems may arise in doing so.

You don't think its a fair assessment to say that by running the preview app on a unfinished OS that's getting weekly updates to just fix bugs, could in some way be impacting how the system works?

Soldato
There is a Windows Phone Spotify app.

What is has to do with Windows Phone is demonstrate Martini's point that there isn't even a Universal app store, let alone Universal apps!

There isn't a metro version of that app.
There isn't a universal version of that app.
There isn't a universal app store.

There is a desktop version
There is a Windows Phone version

You didn't need all the hysterical dramatics to know that.

The point was made about the lack of apps, and its taken to long to get to universal apps and other features, at the start of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom