RIP Windows Phone

Personally I would hardly call an inability to manage a single and consistent user presence and experience across apps a 'feature', but each to their own. :p.

Google Now is utterly fantastic! Occasionally a bit alarming, but fantastic! The collection and analysis of personal information has done nothing but improve my Android/Google experience.

You didn't understand my point at all. In addition, you can't have used Windows Phone and come to that conclusion.

Ha! Lol.

So I entered "Facebook" into the search box, and along with news and other stuff, it also gives me a list of apps, including 2 identical ones both called Facebook.

Click one, its the Windows Desktop App. I don't want that.

Click the other, its the Phone app, but I can't install it from there, it just tells me I need to go and get it by using the Store app on my phone instead!

ARGHRAGAH!!G!H Its terrible!

Ha! Lol.

So I entered "Facebook" into the search box, and along with news and other stuff, it also gives me a list of apps, including 2 identical ones both called Facebook.

Click one, its the Windows Desktop App. I don't want that.

Click the other, its the Phone app, but I can't install it from there, it just tells me I need to go and get it by using the Store app on my phone instead!

ARGHRAGAH!!G!H Its terrible!

Cause you need to sign in, like other accounts that are linked to any details.

Back
Top Bottom