Road Cycling

I was just being facetious :p

Well it has stopped, again. We've just seen a house we really like and are currently going all in on trying to sell our house and move into the one we've seen as it really is our ideal location.

So that's the focus for the rest of the year now but if it gets to January and it's looking like the move is out of our reach, I'll go ahead with the DI2 purchase

As much as I love di2, a better house would probably trump that for me too.

As much as I love di2, a better house would probably trump that for me too.

Yeah, I hate the house we are in. It's just too small for the 3 of us along with a cat and dog! Plus new house means we'll finally have somewhere secure for our bikes which will make me much more keen to get a fancy one!

Just have to hope a few things fall into place. The valuation people are coming over in the next hour as well so hopefully it moves smoothly on

Yeah, I hate the house we are in. It's just too small for the 3 of us along with a cat and dog! Plus new house means we'll finally have somewhere secure for our bikes which will make me much more keen to get a fancy one!

Just have to hope a few things fall into place. The valuation people are coming over in the next hour as well so hopefully it moves smoothly on

Sounds like things are moving fast! Good luck mate!

So the argon18 is here and I’ve ridden it twice - been away.

Small size seems to be better for me for sure, neck is a bit beat up after riding but I’m putting this down to just not used to it.

Also bought a couple Aliexpress goods, small light that sits on the computer mount and carbon cages.

All in the bike rides great, may lower pressures and the calculator online suggests 76psi and I’m currently running 90psi.

Other than that I’m just going to try and hit the short route I have a few times a week and hopefully get some fitness back before going for longer rides.

Sram e grouppo is awesome. Love it, good to move away from cables.

Sounds like things are moving fast! Good luck mate!

Yep! We're due to remortgage anyway and with the development having a few houses available it seems like a good time to really strike! If we don't get it, it's not the end of the world and we'll just fix for 2 years and see what else happens but right now we're thinking of going onto a tracker to get moving.

I think I'm going to concede defeat soon and retreat indoors. Not been an ideal summer as I was properly ill for most of it and just lazy the last few weeks.

Also ordered some of that drip wax to top my chain up between deep waxes. Quite looking forward to going up Epic KOM again.

Back
Top Bottom