Robocop Rogue City

Associate
I'm actually a lot more intrigued after watching that than I was before - the gameplay looks a little basic and samey but the attention to detail so far as actually making you play as Robocop (for example, not being able to enter a building without a warrant :D ) looks great! This was never going to be a AAA game, but bless their hearts - it looks like the devs *loved* the source material and they have at least tried to make a game that respects it. Going to wait for Skill Up's review - he's a massive Robocop fan so I'm sure he'll have a lot to say about it.

Soldato
I know this is still in early development so I can't be too harsh on the look of the game as yet, but the Devs UE4 engined Terminator Resistance looked far more detailed than this UE5 engined game so far so I'm hoping it's just them trying to figure out the new engine which is causing the unimprssive look so far.

Associate
Probably still buy it (not for a dollar).

Peter Weller is involved so, how could anyone resist to see the game.
Same!

Robocop is one of my all time top 10 movies.

The second its not terrible but not a patch on the original. It should never have been made. The third, Weller didn't bother which says it all.

I so hope this game has the soundtrack as it makes the film. Also the distinctive bark of his gun:

Last edited:

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Yep, that looks bloody awful. Doubt it’s going to look any better before it’s released either.

Watched about 5-6 mins of the video and much as I like the franchise, I’m not liking the look of this game at all.

Back
Top Bottom