• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rocket lake leaks

Associate
I haven't got it selected but it's happening seconds after i login and try to post, sometimes having to try logging in multiple times just to be able to post a reply, and even then when i hit post reply it's usually asking me to login again.
Check your account settings as maybe you have linked your login to expire every time there's a currency fluctuation.
We know how often that happens. :)

Associate
I'm not sure if your aware, but Rocket Lake hasn't released yet. People testing/reviewing now are doing so on pre-release BIOS/Microcode. Do a google search (if you can manage it) and you'll see that Intel is due to release a "release" BIOS/microcode, before release, sometime in March. Testing on pre-release BIOS's is not a fair way to evaluate performance, though I understand this is a complex notion to understand for the AMD fans on this forum.

The fact that some retailers broke NDA and shipped an unreleased product, also shows Intel likely have really good stock levels, and are preparing for a non-paper launch by seeding retailers around the world with stock a few weeks in advance.

This has increased the wind in my sails my friend, I hope the same wind will carry you to a happy/productive Saturday where you can look forward to upcoming products increasing the amount of FPS you see in video games.

You need to pay attention ot more than just Intel threads. A guy on these very forums had a 5600x a week or so prior to launch so do not for one minute a retailer accidentally selling one means there are loads. You never did answer my question from weeks back in one of your many threads where i asked why you hated AMD so much?

Soldato
OP
You need to pay attention ot more than just Intel threads. A guy on these very forums had a 5600x a week or so prior to launch so do not for one minute a retailer accidentally selling one means there are loads. You never did answer my question from weeks back in one of your many threads where i asked why you hated AMD so much?
Who are you chatting to?

Soldato
This could be another Pentium 4 moment for Intel, when the next generation of CPU is out performed by the previous generation.
It would be quite embarrassing for them, but I'm sure they'll spend enough money through the marketing department to put a positive spin on a negative result, aka typical Intel.

Caporegime
It is rather enjoyable to watch him flip flop around, move the goal posts, make bold statements and then back peddle, ignore what he doesn't like and generally make himself look a bit of a loon.

Back
Top Bottom