ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO

Soldato
My X1800 will be delivered on Monday but have no idea when I will get the mobo, thinking of getting a ASUS PRIME B350M-A and an ARCTIC Freezer 13 cooler instead and maybe upgrade latter when stock levels are ok.

Associate
Are Asus stopping Crosshair VI sales? Other shop changed status from pre-order available to unknown if this item will be back in stock :o

Soldato
For OCUK stock enquiries, please use the pre-sales forum within the customer services section here
For elsewhere, worth speaking to the resellers direct.

But worth noting that stock is pretty awful on Ryzen motherboards currently. But this is due to pick up.

Associate
Would be nice to hear something about stocks from OCuk. Moving to new house this weekend, so not sure about shipping address (maybe will have to change it or cancel my pre-order)

--

Few posts above someone replayed.
Btw, isn't better (easier) to inform customers in one post somewhere, instead of replaying to each individual in private forum section?

Associate
AM4 backplate is stuck on using an adhesive film/tape, it takes a bit of jiggling and persuasion to come off. Just thought I'd let you know.
This had me scratching my head with how to get it off, was well stuck on. In the end I just placed the top holes slightly over the edge of the motherboard box and gently pressed down on the threaded part. Then promptly stuck it back on once the Noctua mount came as it requires the stock backplate.

Back
Top Bottom