Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Gilly said:
Poor show old boy :(
Whilst I'm working that weekend and whilst I could probably swap, I've got other commitments in November that have yet to be finalised (wedding suit fitting which involves weekend in London) so I'm really hampered to give any specific date availability for anything yet that month. Plus another track day at the start of the month - there are only so many weekends out there :( Sorry guys - 1 more down against the non french side.

Trickle said:
Whilst I'm working that weekend and whilst I could probably swap, I've got other commitments in November that have yet to be finalised (wedding suit fitting which involves weekend in London) so I'm really hampered to give any specific date availability for anything yet that month. Plus another track day at the start of the month - there are only so many weekends out there :( Sorry guys - 1 more down against the non french side.

Hope you can make mm3, there will be one. :)

Blue french cars rule again. :D

Nevermind Trickle. Sounds like the track day would be a good laugh though.

Have fun without us :D

Hmmm, thinking on from that... are there any tracks near Manchester/Leeds? ;)

Gilly said:
Tracks? Where we're going we don't need tracks :D

:eek: so where we going then?

agw_01 ill give you a lift in the 8 no problem*, you might need to brush your teeth first though :D

Also my brother is coming from Sheffield in the 9 so anyone wanting a lift or convoy he will happily help out.

*no smoking, my car = my music, back seat drivers get kicked out while on the motorway!!

Last edited:
My Turbo is ment to be good upto 165mph so wont take to long to get there. ;)

Seriously I dunno, I'm comming up with Sam at the moment so I will have to talk to him but we may just do it all in one day. I've done it before, I can do it again

Went to Hull and back in one day, near 600 mile trip.

L0rdMike said:
My Turbo is ment to be good upto 165mph so wont take to long to get there. ;)

Seriously I dunno, I'm comming up with Sam at the moment so I will have to talk to him but we may just do it all in one day. I've done it before, I can do it again

Went to Hull and back in one day, near 600 mile trip.

Nutter, well let us know if you change your mind, can organise something for the night before if you are coming up.

The only way i could possibly stay is if i come up the night before but we wouldent be able to leave till 8 :( Got work the day before and the day after. So TBH its not worth it and hey i dont mind the ride ;) ( Packs PSP and pillow )

Sam

Back
Top Bottom