Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Went out in the Ti last night for a stint in the rainy country lanes, it's quite scary tbh, i know the roads quite well and i went through them much quicker in my 318 IS, just couldnt get any power down in the Ti and found myself heading for the verge on more than one occasion :P, it really doesnt like the rain. I'm hoping that it'll be dry on the day, but it's doubtfull. Either way plan: 'sell the Ti' - is soon to be in full effect, so might not have to stress it :).

cymatty said:
Me, im not a manc. :(

Me neither. Although I've been told I have a hint of Manc in my accent (random bit of information there).

Really looking forward to this, be good to meet up with a few people I saw at the RR but didn't speak to, and to see some tasty motors.

I'm gonna give the Civic some welly as long as its safe :D

edit: Benneh, you running cheapo tyres or got mechanical problems?

Well given that the majority of the meet is spent on the right side and on top of the hills, and hardly any filthies are attending why on earth is it called the manc meet? :p

Because I'm a big dirty manc! Bwahahaha! You will all fear my l33t R0v3r :D

Seriously though, I don't know why it's called the Manc Meet. Probably because we're 'near' Manchester.

What would you call it Gilly? The Yorkshire Meet? Pft, sounds like we're all off to do rude things to goats and sheep tbh :p

Back
Top Bottom