Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Oh yeah Sam, I aint listening to crappy Craig David and 50 Cent. Had enough of them two when you was in my car the last time. :mad:

I think no music to be honest so then I can hear my turbo spooling up and stop my self and get a decent mpg. ;)

L0rdMike said:
Oh yeah Sam, I aint listening to crappy Craig David and 50 Cent. Had enough of them two when you was in my car the last time. :mad:

I think no music to be honest so then I can hear my turbo spooling up and stop my self and get a decent mpg. ;)

Dont worry mate , new CD has been burnt

Pretty Ricky album
Ray J album
All 3 Craig David Albums
My own selection of hip hop / RnB
50 cent album

:D

My motors booked in tomorrow for manifold/gearselector bushes/sump and turbo return gaskets and a new tyre+ service, so i should be good to go on saturday :). Prepare to be amazed by the screaming acceleration of my 620Ti.. Hmmmmm.

Its actually looking doubtful that I'll be able to make it. I extended my overdraft and have somehow hit the extension without going to the bank.

I couldn't get enough money out of the bank tonight to pay for snooker. With payday 8 days away its not looking good.

Gilly said:
Its actually looking doubtful that I'll be able to make it. I extended my overdraft and have somehow hit the extension without going to the bank.

I couldn't get enough money out of the bank tonight to pay for snooker. With payday 8 days away its not looking good.

Gilly not good, if that is the case there is only one option left over to you, the bank of mum and or dad. :D

:eek: Gilly, your a mod again? Yey! Really hope you can make it though!

Sam, sorry to hear you won't have the car in time :( Hope you can bring it to the next meet.

Benneh, any chance I could get a ride in your 620? Having never been in a Rover turbo before, I'm intrigued to see how they perform :)

agw_01 said:
Benneh, any chance I could get a ride in your 620? Having never been in a Rover turbo before, I'm intrigued to see how they perform :)

No probs dude, it's not very fast really though i warn you (compared to some tubs on here), but i'm going to up the boost a bit or at least have a look as to whether i have the GBE valve set up properly, because it aint anywhere near as quick as my coupe tub, and it's running really well..
And lol, sunday, i thought it was saturday!, shows how much attention i pay :).
:( Gutted that your not coming Gilly, was looking forward to meeting such a prominant board member lol. Well i'm quite shy actually, but i woulda said ello.

benneh said:
OOh i'll bring my G-tech along too if anyone fancys a run?.

Aye, I'll go for that if thats ok? I know what my car put down on a rolling road so it'd be interesting to see a calculated bhp if it does that?

agw_01, come out for a spin in my car as well if you want, its pretty much a Rover 400 with a 169bhp VTEC and everything uprated on it...looks a bit of a sleeper as well :D Needs a proper exhaust though, the pea shooter sounds weedy but it sounds nice from inside!

Edit: Hope you can make it Gilly...I'm probably one of the few people who hasn't met you yet!

Back
Top Bottom