Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

That'll be because only Si knows it, and he's too lazy to post it.

If you follow the route I said, it's the only pub along that route, so you can't miss it.

Just, don't do a Coco and drive straight past it :p If you come to a little village, turn around.

I'll get the name of the pub off him tonight and then post it up.

I'll also do a map of the route and use the works' photocopier so that each person can have one. Might have an A3 map in my rear window... as long as you all stay behind me, you'll never get lost :p

In fact, if you find yourself driving up a slight incline and then back down over a big drop only to see 30/40 speed limit signs, turn around there and go back up. Saves you having to drive half way through the village only to realise where you are.

You should be fine though.

Ok, I'll email you tomorrow agw_01 with my number...but otherwise I'll aim for 12:30, 12:00 would have meant getting my foot down a bit too much I think..I have 3 points and I'm still within the 2 year rule until next month so I'd rather play it safer.

Wooooooo, Guys im here never fear. :)

The pub is called the turnpike in. :)

The Turnpike Inn
Oldham Rd Rishworth
Sowerby Bridge
HX6 4QT
Tel: 01422 822789

The people who are attending at 12-30 are you haveing something to eat still, wont be a problem either way. Just let me or agw know.

Ah nice one Si, thanks for the post code.

Right, I'll get some maps and directions sorted out tomorrow while I'm at work. Will start at the services and work my way around to the final meeting spot so that everyone knows where they're going.

It's really easy, but just to be sure no one gets lost again ;)

LOL :p

If you guys let me go in front, I can get to "death mans junction" before you all and get some pictures of you overshooting it :D

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! ;)

Mikes going to be at the back of the pack

Why you ask because im not paying a fuel bill for non stop boosting ;) God im broke at the moment :( ( Gives mike £1 fuel money ) lmfao

Sam :)

Back
Top Bottom