Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

great advice said:
Why do you Bolton folk claim to be from Manchester? is Bolton really that bad?

I don't actually know. I just figure nobody has heard of Bolton :p

Worthy, I have a bolton post code.

Si, well like I said, I'm all set for the 12/13th and it seems most of us are all ok for that date as well. I'm just waiting to see how many people want to make a weekend of it, and also what day would be best for everyone.

So come on guys, Saturday or Sunday, and would a night out interest anyone?

I'll prefer it to be on a Sunday, as hopefully the roads will be quieter. The roads on the last MM were perfect, and there was even some kind of festival going on for us to ruin... twice :D

So if anyone is up for a weekend, meet the Saturday evening, go out, get wasted and then wake up some time Sunday afternoon (:p) and go for a drive... probably WAYYYYYYYY over the limit, heh. Perhaps that's not such a good idea afterall.

How about, meet early Saturday morning, go for a drive/meal and then go out Saturday night?

Totally up to you guys, but I'm really towards having it on the 2nd weekend. Coco, you better come to this one too :mad: :p

Sunday the 13th suits me :P... Cant do the 6th because its my buffdey and i think i'm gonna be in brum for family/friends and quite possibly OcUK Karting :P.
I really hope i can get another car before this meet grrr, If i bring the Ti i should be ok in the dry, but not quite so hot in the wet.

lol, so either nobody takes notice of my posts or they're not interested in a night out. Fairy nuff :p

So, Sunday 13th is looking good. Will try and get some indication of the weather. So, who's a definite for the 13th?

:eek: @ Si. Only women and old people who drive a Rover drink wine :p

benneh, really hope you do come in the Ti. Never been in one and wouldn't mind the experience :)

Sorry chap, I can't make that weekend :(
It shouldn't make much difference anyway as I've usually gunned it away from people! ;)

Watch out for those flying Sheep kids!

No Cup's at the meet! Jaysus!

Are you off for a play this weekend with your new boots Gilly?
I've always been left slightly disapointed with the Conti's on mine :( Still decent tyres, but need a fair few Miles under them to feel right.

Awww, damn Coco and Gilly :( How would you be fixed for the next weekend (19th/20th).

Really want to try and get as many people as possible :)

Could everyone let me know what dates they're good for. Thanks. Either post in the thread or send me an e-mail (in trust).

Back
Top Bottom