Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

agw_01 said:
Oi! When you've seen the totty in Bolton... then you can criticise me! Not that you will after seeing what's available. Girls wearing belts comes to mind :p

They're fine to look at, once they open their mouths the moment is ruined.

agw_01 said:
I'm defo up for the 12/13th November. Best to get the meet sorted before the ground becomes frosty. Anyone up for making a weekend of it?

12/13th is fine for me, need to decide on the Saturday or Sunday though.

Worthy said:
I'll suck you off if you let me have a quick spin in it. I'm well tempted to get one of the earlier ones after christmas when I say ta ta to mine. it could push me over the edge. :)

I promise you this, i wont let you have a drive until you give me a gobble :p

Im off buying parts for it today, gunna be getting a bigger turbo and race cams if the credit card allows so hopefully should have it all fitted and installed in time. (its already had a bit done to it)

So deffo need a date so i have a deadline to work too :)

Bonjour !

I don't think I've posted on OcUK since August, nice to get a mention! Another meet sound's sweet as a nut, especially as I'd know where i'm going this time & not just blitz past the meeting points! ;)

On the date side, the weekend 12/13th clashes with MPH'05 (NEC), don't know if that changes things for others, but would certainly mean I can't attend the meet :(
I'm good to go the following weekends.

Gilly, I can't believe your still running the same rubber! Have you bolted the replacements on yet?

Va Va Voom & Burgers! ;)

Ohhhh, i'm tempted:D

Sam/Mike/Southern Lot - I'll probably take my car up, so if you don't want to drive, jump in my 205 :D

Andy/agw_01 - If no one's coming up with me, you know i'm there on saturday:D

right, i'm going to try and combine this with visiting a mate at uni in bradford so would be heading up on the friday evening and coming back the sunday, which i'm afraid will limit my ability to give someone a lift. Although i don't mind at all, you'd have to find something to do for friday / sat night, 'fraid i can't really invite you to crash on his floor.

The 3rd weekend in November would be prefrable for me btw :)

Goliath said:
They're fine to look at, once they open their mouths the moment is ruined.

12/13th is fine for me, need to decide on the Saturday or Sunday though.

lol, you ever been down Shiffnal Street :eek: ;)

great advice said:
where abouts in manc are you worthy?

He lives near me (Bolton). I'm scared!

Coco, nooooooooooo! You've gotta come! More people need to hear your burger remark :D

-westy-, woah mate, that would be awesome if you did come down. Like I've mentioned, if anyone's up for making a weekend of it that would be great.

Still not sure what weekend is best, but I'm edging towards the 12/13th. Just need to see what other people say, and to also get a number of people who would be staying over.

Why do you Bolton folk claim to be from Manchester? is Bolton really that bad? :p

btw told my brother about this meet and he;s well up for it, he said he might register here if he has time too. He has a 3 door cossie but will be in the 9 on the day :)

great advice said:
Why do you Bolton folk claim to be from Manchester? is Bolton really that bad? :p

btw told my brother about this meet and he;s well up for it, he said he might register here if he has time too. He has a 3 door cossie but will be in the 9 on the day :)

Worthy is more toward Worsley/Leigh than Bolton. Actually part of the Wigan borough iirc, at least I am and he lives just up the road.

Back
Top Bottom