Ronaldinho says - no English team will go through

Suspended
no english team will go through...........................

*** a prat i ask you i think he needs more drugs so his teeth grow that little bit longer .........lol................... ;)

Soldato
I think you people need to grow up and stop having a go at Ronaldihno :mad:

Who am I kidding?

Chelsea win - stick that yer goofey muppet :D

He did score a class goal tho :eek:

Suspended
Curio said:
I think you people need to grow up and stop having a go at Ronaldihno :mad:

Who am I kidding?

Chelsea win - stick that yer goofey muppet :D

He did score a class goal tho :eek:

i admit that toe poke was magnificent[............
but it takes team work to win imho....
..............dave

Soldato
I find it amusing that people threw petty insults at a guy who was blatantly getting behind his team. "Chelsea won't go through? Oh yeah? Well you've got big teeth!" :rolleyes:

Soldato
lol some of you need to grow up, it was his opinion. Obviously he was wrong, but it doesn't mean you should slate him for it.

Personally I would have loved Barcelona to win it, just because Mourinho will now run his mouth again for a month.

Associate
I'm just glad too see that get rubbed back in his face. It might have been his opinion but its a pretty bold statement to make when Liverpool take a 3-1 lead to Germany and Barcelona only take a slim 1 goal lead to England. Make a comment like that and its bound to backfire. We should have two teams through at least and still have a chance for 3.

Man of Honour
comical.jpg

Soldato
Goatboy said:
Well two could well go out tonight then he won't have been that far off especially as Chelsea got through with a dodgy goal....

Because there have never been any dodgy goals scored before, right? :)

If Barcelona were the better team then they should have given Chelsea a spanking in the first leg and made the 2nd leg a none-event (especially as Chelsea wasted so many chances in the first game...). And then they should have scored with 15 mins left in the 2nd game, regardless of how dodgy the goal was - they had plenty of time. Barca had a lot of the ball, but they were always going to. Having a lot posession doesn't automatically make you the better team it just looks pretty. Over 180mins the better team will win.

Soldato
Curio said:
If Barcelona were the better team then they should have given Chelsea a spanking in the first leg and made the 2nd leg a none-event

You mean like Chelsea made the first leg a non-event, and annihilated Barcalona in both possession and skill?

Permabanned
hottiger said:
I thought it was quite funny when Andre Villas, Mourinho's chief scout blew kisses towards the Barcelona bench!!
tongue.gif

Not funny at all.That **** embodies everything about Chelsea that are going to make them the most hated team ever.No class
What would be funny is if Jamie Carra ever met him in a darkened corridor.Don't suppose the mouthy little **** would be so cocky then would he??

Soldato
Why exactly are people having a pop at Ronnie here? He said he didn't think the English clubs would go through, he didn't say they had no chance of going through or in anyway bad mouth them :confused:

Dtab said:
Not funny at all.That **** embodies everything about Chelsea that are going to make them the most hated team ever.No class

Don't get me started on this ;)

Back
Top Bottom